Flights to go tl whatever place you wanted. Where would you go?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Me ma wants to give me a gift of two return flight tickets to wherever I want to go, for finishing university. Normally, I wouldnt accept such a gift but shes started a really good new position and money aint as tight as it used to be for her.:stylin:

Ive no clue as to where to visit. I live in Europe and am from Africa (got a trip home booked already, well before this), so well travelled in both those continents. Been to the US and Canada but thats it.

Thinking of hitting the Caribbean, then thinking of China, then Brazil, then Japan, then Argentina. Its too difficult to decide on just one. My girl said its my gift, so totally up to me. Difficult decision to make, brehs.:sadcam:

If you were in my position where would you hit and why? Any tips and recommendations welcome.:lolbron:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I'd pick the Caribbean or maybe Tahiti.

You ever been? My knowledge of these places is minimal.

Im starting to lean towards Cuba now, but its expensive as f*ck to get too. 1960s cars, mojitos, Cuban cigars, eye candy everywhere, GOAT food and amazing beaches. :wow:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I would have said Brazil, but it doesn't seem to be the best time to go there now with the social unrest...all friends who have been there have told me that Vietnam is really nice...but if you're more in a "laid-back holiday" mood to chill with ya girl, can't really go wrong with some Caribbean island I guess...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You ever been? My knowledge of these places is minimal.

Im starting to lean towards Cuba now, but its expensive as f*ck to get too. 1960s cars, mojitos, Cuban cigars, eye candy everywhere, GOAT food and amazing beaches. :wow:

Naw never been so thats part of why i picked them. They both look beautiful. I'd guess it really depends on what you'd want from the trip. If you really gonna get out there and be on the go when you touch down versus how i'd do just lay back and relax and enjoy the scenery more than anything.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Naw never been so thats part of why i picked them. They both look beautiful. I'd guess it really depends on what you'd want from the trip. If you really gonna get out there and be on the go when you touch down versus how i'd do just lay back and relax and enjoy the scenery more than anything.

Yeah, the thing is my honeymoon is coming up soon. So I'm visiting home for a bit, my fiance is touching base in Ivory Coast as she works for an anti FGM organisation here in Ireland and then we are gonna spend some time in Mauritius. Just chilling, living it up and enjoying the beaches.

So Ive got a trip home and a luxurious vacation already on the way. These free flights are a great gift, an amazing gift - so wanna make the most of them.

So, I want to go somewhere Ive never been before and experience new things. Its a tough decision to make, breh. I suppose thats called one of lifes good problems.:stylin:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I would have said Brazil, but it doesn't seem to be the best time to go there now with the social unrest...all friends who have been there have told me that Vietnam is really nice...but if you're more in a "laid-back holiday" mood to chill with ya girl, can't really go wrong with some Caribbean island I guess...

I was thinking of maybe delaying the trip, booking in advance and hitting the world cup. But my girl hates football. Its my choice, but I want to pick somewhere that both of us really enjoy.

And if we book it, we gotta hope that either Ivory Coast, Nigeria or Ireland qualify. Also, we could book Rio, but Nigeria could be playing a 1, 000 miles away.

A non football fan would enjoy the atmosphere of a world cup though, right? Especially in the party capital of the world.:ohhh:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Amsterdam for the bud and the red light specials.

Been there and no interest in slores. A law has been passed so only Dutch citizens are meant to be allowed smoke the ganja in cafes.

Czech is the place to hit if you wanna do drugs. Once the weight is personal use - no problem.

Im 24 now and I dont do the drugs - but if you want cheap but tasty beers (1-2 $), beautiful women and to be able to do whatever drug you want, respectively - Prague is where its at.

Amsterdam is :trash:

5 euro for a pint of Heineken in a club. nikka, please.:usure:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I was thinking of maybe delaying the trip, booking in advance and hitting the world cup. But my girl hates football. Its my choice, but I want to pick somewhere that both of us really enjoy.

And if we book it, we gotta hope that either Ivory Coast, Nigeria or Ireland qualify. Also, we could book Rio, but Nigeria could be playing a 1, 000 miles away.

A non football fan would enjoy the atmosphere of a world cup though, right? Especially in the party capital of the world.:ohhh:

I was actually gonna tell you to wait and go for the WC but I have no idea how it is actually, you know with security, tons of people etc...I read somewhere that one year ahead Brazil is not really ready and there's no saying that the current social unrest won't linger...I think a non-football fan would indeed enjoy the atmosphere regardless, but it doesn't seem like Brazilians are really looking forward to it as it is now...

guess I'm not saying much tho :yeshrug:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Eastern Europe near a sea....(Macedonia??). They love black men, and if u run/lift for 5-6 weeks before you go....:lawd:

I lift, I run but I'm getting married soon to an African queen. Women aint what will make my choice. Why eat a McDonalds burger when you have Kobe steak at home?:bow:

Im looking for an experience that shall be a once off. Something I will always remember. Something different.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Been there and no interest in slores. A law has been passed so only Dutch citizens are meant to be allowed smoke the ganja in cafes.

Czech is the place to hit if you wanna do drugs. Once the weight is personal use - no problem.

Im 24 now and I dont do the drugs - but if you want cheap but tasty beers (1-2 $), beautiful women and to be able to do whatever drug you want, respectively - Prague is where its at.

Amsterdam is :trash:

5 euro for a pint of Heineken in a club. nikka, please.:usure:

If I cant smoke in the cafe's then their would be no need for me to go. Thanks for that info incase I ever get the chance to go there.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I was actually gonna tell you to wait and go for the WC but I have no idea how it is actually, you know with security, tons of people etc...I read somewhere that one year ahead Brazil is not really ready and there's no saying that the current social unrest won't linger...I think a non-football fan would indeed enjoy the atmosphere regardless, but it doesn't seem like Brazilians are really looking forward to it as it is now...

guess I'm not saying much tho :yeshrug:

Nah, man. I think I get you. Brazils economy was doing really well up until recently. But its now stagnated and dipped a little bit. If the economy still aint doing so well when the World Cup starts, things may turn very ugly.

Brazilians view the likes of Pele and Romario as gods. Both called for calm but the people ignored them. In fact, the riots and protests escalated.

Ive been to a good few Ireland away games. I had exams last year, so couldnt hit Poland with the green army, unfortunately. I really want to attend a major international championship. You Belgians got 2000.:takedat:

Brazil might not be my first.