@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
that dude @flea is hilarious :dead: i never noticed before.

he a florida dominican tho i heard they great long distance swimmers :lolbron:

Funny? you mean :wrist:funny right? Da fukk is funny about dis p*ssy callin other races racial slurs and constantly beggin other males to blow him ? yall nikkas is some peas in a pod out dis bytch fukk all yall lames :pacspit: :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If he ain't disrespecting black people...

rickrossdrink.gif
He has just was on hamster

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Funny? you mean :wrist:funny right? Da fukk is funny about dis p*ssy callin other races racial slurs and constantly beggin other males to blow him ? yall nikkas is some peas in a pod out dis bytch fukk all yall lames :pacspit: :mjlol:

he obviously just clowning dog and u too emotionally attached to a message board to notice.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
He has just was on hamster

dese lame duck herd mentality ass nikkas too gatdamn stupid to realize if a Dominican muhfukka shyts on every race outside of his by their racial slur , on a constant basis, then wtf u think he sayin about blacks when he aint around us :what:
You gotta be a real dumb fukk c00n sonomabytch if u'on realize dat shyt ya feel me .

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
he obviously just clowning dog and u too emotionally attached to a message board to notice.

you obviously cake soft n outa touch wit reality my nikka u'on see mufukkas in here sayin he been doin dis shyt for years? :what:
he aint just clowning dumbass, that's really HIM. he a miserable little snot nose racist fakkit and waaay too many of you bytch nikkaS in here seem to be able to relate to dat shyt :what:
shyt im just clownin too nikka u think I really give a fukk about dis nikka? :what: he aint da first nikka that I done put on blast and he wont be da last :pacspit:

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
This thread is going nowhere near his intention.

:patrice:how long it took out of his life though to copy and look through all of Fleas post for this though...................

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you obviously cake soft n outa touch wit reality my nikka u'on see mufukkas in here sayin he been doin dis shyt for years? :what:
he aint just clowning dumbass, that's really HIM. he a miserable little snot nose racist fakkit and waaay too many of you bytch nikkaS in here seem to be able to relate to dat shyt :what:
shyt im just clownin too nikka u think I really give a fukk about dis nikka? :what: he aint da first nikka that I done put on blast and he wont be da last :pacspit:

:mjlol:

:umad: