@flea's obsession with suckin dikk and his supporters, get in here yall

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Any anybody supporting him can burn wit em fukk you too :pacspit: yall know im da wrong one to talk dat bu bu but he a coli vet fukk shyt to :pacspit:
fukkin clowns :stopitslime:
you do realize you're wack as fukk right? if u died today and stopped posting forever, no one would ever give a shyt :yeshrug: literally NOTHING will change about the coli :umad:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
you're welcome?
No....your welcome
KO8gyi2.gif

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
if u died today and stopped posting forever, no one would ever give a shyt literally NOTHING will change about the coli
Hol up bytch nikka i just quoted yo stupid ass in my op sayin that same fukk shyt to somebody else :mjlol:
This shyt mean hella lot to you :mjlol:
Who da fukk constantly brags about who'd be remembered more on an internet message board forum :dahell:
Muhfukkas who aint got nobody thatll miss them in real life thats who :mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Hol up bytch nikka i just quoted yo stupid ass in my op sayin that same fukk shyt to somebody else :mjlol:
This shyt mean hella lot to you :mjlol:
Who da fukk constantly brags about who'd be remembered more on an internet message board forum :dahell:
Muhfukkas who aint got nobody thatll miss them in real life thats who :mjlol:
this fakkit said "hella" :dead: u a whiteboy now?
hella :heh:
That was hella gnarly bro :gladbron:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
this fakkit said "hella" :dead: u a whiteboy now?
hella :heh:
That was hella gnarly bro :gladbron:
What nikka :what:
You stupid mutha fukka i got hella vocab fo yo bytchass for hella days that i can spit in hella ways you plug ass nikka you gon always be a lame now take hella pac spits to ya face :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Cant name a single person can you :mjlol:
the fukk r u even talking about? aight try to be a big boy for a change. ask me a serious question without using "fukk" or "fakkit" and I MIGHT know wtf you're talking about.

You: This fukking fakkit is a fukkboy this shyt means too much for this fakkit :mjlol:

u see how wack that shyt reads? u gotta know how to curse young man. shyt just gotta flow. u over here tryna be something youre not :dead: