Black folk
200_s.gif

Umm... Okay.
so agreeable :ohlawd:
shall I bring some milk n cookies :mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Be sensitive to the fact that your attempt to be like my nikka @2meo is failing brehs

Thanks breh but @WarisDeception is his own man. I'm often inspired by his posts :wow:
:whoa: You gotta come with something heavier than that to take down a vet

nikkas suit up to come save these nikkas like they ironman :wow:

Yeah I never really had any issues with @flea but can cosign this. I've saw posters cape for trannys who'd been tricking posters for months just because they were popular. @WarisDeception you gotta understand breh a lot of these nikkas entire lives is the coli. They think they really know each other personally (some do :mjpls:) so they treat this like an attack on a family member. If these dudes get banned it's like they're dead (unless they still communicate off the board :mjlol:) so even if they know they're in the wrong these dikkriders will still defend them. The coli's usually jokes too but look how serious they get when you come at a nikka they like :lolbron:

Keep doin ya thing bruh :salute:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Thanks breh but @WarisDeception is his own man. I'm often inspired by his posts :wow:

Yeah I never really had any issues with @flea but can cosign this. I've saw posters cape for trannys who'd been tricking posters for months just because they were popular. @WarisDeception you gotta understand breh a lot of these nikkas entire lives is the coli. They think they really know each other personally (some do :mjpls:) so they treat this like an attack on a family member. If these dudes get banned it's like they're dead (unless they still communicate off the board :mjlol:) so even if they know they're in the wrong these dikkriders will still defend them. The coli's usually jokes too but look how serious they get when you come at a nikka they like :lolbron:

Keep doin ya thing bruh :salute:

bruh dese nikkas a ride for a nikka who talm bout he wishes somebody kids get raped on some 'hes like fam we post on the same website for years' fukk shyt. :what:
I'on understand dat logic and i dont want to cus it probably take a certain level of not havin a fukkin life combined with being a sick little bytch to really grasp it. fukk dem nikkas .

Real recognize real :salute:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
bruh dese nikkas a ride for a nikka who talm bout he wishes somebody kids get raped on some 'hes like fam we post on the same website for years' fukk shyt. :what:
I'on understand dat logic and i dont want to cus it probably take a certain level of not havin a fukkin life combined with being a sick little bytch to really grasp it. fukk dem nikkas .

Real recognize real :salute:
:mjlol: that's exactly how it is, someone else wanted rape to be made legal and got welcomed back after a ban. Like you said earlier this place is all they have . I can't grasp it either but I peeped how passionate some of these lames get in defense of their heroes and I could only imagine capin that hard for immediate family in a life of death situation :mjlol:

Last edited: