Flashed Xbox

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been making due without that drive, but i have 2xboxes, i dont care if one gets banned.....

I got one and another nearby but I kinda don't care if I get banned. What do you do for the games that you can't overburn or truncate?

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
I got one and another nearby but I kinda don't care if I get banned. What do you do for the games that you can't overburn or truncate?

So far ive been able to truncate all mines successfully.

go to xbox360iso.com you'll find plenty tutorials.
you may go through some discs before you find the tutorial that works for you though....

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far ive been able to truncate all mines successfully.

go to xbox360iso.com you'll find plenty tutorials.
you may go through some discs before you find the tutorial that works for you though....

OH wrd... what about this FIFA 14

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The whole Verbatim thing, load of shyt
I always used Memorex cuz thats all walmart carried, never had any issues.
I got banned ONCE but I was playing MW2 a couple of days before it launched. As soon as I tried to get online the lights in my HOUSE shut off and nikkaz crashed thru the windows screaming for me and my family to GET THE fukk DOWN.

I have sense joined the squad again, used memorex no issues. Then that system died off :manny:
Its all good, I'm not hooked on digital copies so everyone gets to :eat: moving forward
That iHas is a good idea if you up to no good :mjpls:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
I got banned ONCE but I was playing MW2 a couple of days before it launched. As soon as I tried to get online the lights in my HOUSE shut off and nikkaz crashed thru the windows screaming for me and my family to GET THE fukk DOWN.

I have sense joined the squad again, used memorex no issues. Then that system died off :manny:
Its all good, I'm not hooked on digital copies so everyone gets to :eat: moving forward

I never had any luck with Memorex... tried em but most of em didnt work... so i just stuck with the Verbatims because thats what worked for me....

I havnt tried FiFa yet, im downloading it now though, last game i burned was Diablo 3, and it works...

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:dwillhuh: