Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Crazy how this shyt gets swept under the rug…
Let a breh compliment a young Lady on set for smelling good, “BAMM!!!” Fired from the Chi, and black balled!

Also, I thought this nikka was “Queer”what’s his obsession with young girls?
If he was a attracted to little girls he should have just said that…

:stopitslime:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can’t imagine how they are going to promote a Flash movie without the Flash and the actor is playing two characters.

Keaton might have a big role but it’s not his movie.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
DC/WB deserves EVERY bad thing that happens to them for what they allowed Joss Whedon’s punk ass to do to Ray Fisher. fukk em all
Kind of insane how truly incompetent DC/WB has been with their movies. I'm not quite sure what they ever saw in Ezra before all this fukkery. Dude isn't a good actor and has zero charisma. This shyt gonna be trash & will hopefully bomb.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Kind of insane how truly incompetent DC/WB has been with their movies. I'm not quite sure what they ever saw in Ezra before all this fukkery. Dude isn't a good actor and has zero charisma. This shyt gonna be trash & will hopefully bomb.

Him and Eisenberg as Lex two worst superhero castings I can recall. In the same series!

WB has sunk like 200 mil into this. It's already finished. So they will just hope he doesn't kill anyone, release it and hope it makes decent money and move on from him.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
https://www.reddit.com/r/shyttymovi...eadshot_will_smith_the_flash_ezra_miller_and/

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Him and Eisenberg as Lex two worst superhero castings I can recall. In the same series!

WB has sunk like 200 mil into this. It's already finished. So they will just hope he doesn't kill anyone, release it and hope it makes decent money and move on from him.
Fire all the DC/WB decision makers behind this

Maybe let a better storyteller and visionary take the reigns

kevin-feige-%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%95%D7%99%D7%9F%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%99%D7%92%D7%99.gif