Flair Compensation Revealed? Captain Jay Reso Will Be at Slammiversary.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
how do they mistreat him? dude stays gettin belts left and right along with nice paychecks lol

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what did he do

Hogan introduced him, he somehow came out to a worse reaction than the one he got on Monday (though the crowd was good all night)...cut a small promo, introduced TNA's "All-Time #1 Moment" and left. They didn't show him leaving the ring!

It was really awkward...and pretty much a waste. I hope Dixie at least got some DVD commentary or something.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading live reports - everybody that was there saying Christian got a great reaction. Didn't come across that way watching the show.

Big problem with Christian's run is that they sacrificed a great storyline and crowds anticipating his return to spite the IWC. Reintroducing an Attitude Era guy on ECW was a slap in the face.

but its whatever...he's getting paid, he's gotten a couple runs. He'll be alright. Hall of Fame career.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Reading live reports - everybody that was there saying Christian got a great reaction. Didn't come across that way watching the show.

Big problem with Christian's run is that they sacrificed a great storyline and crowds anticipating his return to spite the IWC. Reintroducing an Attitude Era guy on ECW was a slap in the face.

but its whatever...he's getting paid, he's gotten a couple runs. He'll be alright. Hall of Fame career.

It was okay, it wasn't nearly as loud as I thought it would be considering how great the crowd was for other parts of the show. If it wasn't widely known that he would be there his reaction probably would have been better.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
didn't see this but :meltz: said he looked like he wanted to be anywhere in the world but that ppv

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:stopitslime:

so the audio was working fine then when christian came out TV audio fukked up then was fixed after he left the stage?

:sitdown:

crowd was :dead:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

so the audio was working fine then when christian came out TV audio fukked up then was fixed after he left the stage?

:sitdown:

crowd was :dead:

I've been to a ton of shows where the reactions came off way different on TV...but this didn't seem good at all. Reports I read yesterday said he got a great response...one dude even said he had the second biggest pop of the night. Then yesterday Real said his reaction was just ok...which I believe.