Flabby n Sick niccas: do yall take your shirt off at the beach/pool?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THAT THE REASON I DON'T SWIM ANYMORE IM TOO FAT...........

WHEN I GET MY ABS IM GOING TO A WATER PARK TO SHOWOFF.......................

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Tank Tops! Black wife beaters out the water, If Im going in, Im taking it off.

Good call. Imma keep my body covered and then expose it when we actually get in the pool or on waterslides :whew:

:sadcam:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Good call. Imma keep my body covered and then expose it when we actually get in the pool or on waterslides :whew:

:sadcam:

Honestly it aint my Guwop Gut that I be worried about. I'm lighskin so that PALE skin and farmer tan is the shyt I don't like.

I need to just get an entire chest / back tat :patrice:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
shyt flabby nikkas run around the hood all day, look at fat ass co ricky ross, that nikka stay without a shirt on

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Dudes who actually wear shirts in the pool is some of insecure ass shyt...

Even a couple of years ago when I gained some weight when wifey was pregnant I was still at the pool belly out like what... :birdman:

But now that I been in the Gym since March, a nikka like me don't even put on a shirt on the way to the pool. I don't care where you at or what you are doing, as long as you embrace your body you'll be good. I see 300+ lb dudes at the pool with no shirts on all day giving no fukks...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dudes who actually wear shirts in the pool is some of insecure ass shyt...

Even a couple of years ago when I gained some weight when wifey was pregnant I was still at the pool belly out like what... :birdman:

But now that I been in the Gym since March, a nikka like me don't even put on a shirt on the way to the pool. I don't care where you at or what you are doing, as long as you embrace your body you'll be good. I see 300+ lb dudes at the pool with no shirts on all day giving no fukks...

:scusthov:

I'm not above 300 lbs but :huhldup:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BrehS Just Hit The Gym ... Its To Easy To Dedicate An Hour Or So A Day For A Month Or Two ... Youll Be Fine ... Pun Intended

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I weigh about 230lbs and I'm 6'1. I don't go to the beach/pool because I don't like my look. Daps to all the brehs that are comfortable going topless whatever their size.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Try lookling like a "try hard" gym nikka when u at a water park. I feel like ppl will think im overcompensating cause im usually the only nikka with abs. but fukk it i usually take off my shirt when im outside and its over 80 degrees especially if its sunny.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
BrehS Just Hit The Gym ... Its To Easy To Dedicate An Hour Or So A Day For A Month Or Two ... Youll Be Fine ... Pun Intended

I know but fat food is so good :lupe2:

I need that Hyperbolic Time Chamber in Dragon Ball Z and then I'd be winning :ohlawd::lawd: