Flabby n Sick niccas: do yall take your shirt off at the beach/pool?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm :flabbynsick: but going to a waterpark this weekend...tank top and swimming trunks it is for me :skip:

What do yall niccas do? :lupe2:

Do :flabbynsick: women rock 2 pieces to the beach or pool? :lupe2:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Think I'm old enough to comment.

Yes, I got a nice detailed stomach :blessed:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Naw fukk it I let mine man boob breathe in cool summer breeze :ahh:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Abs? :lupe2:

because you didn't look too fit in that post a picture with a rapper thread :usure:

Damn!

Yeah, I got a 4-pack. Also a nice back which I forgot how to describe it. Wide to narrow or what ever? Swimmers back?

Don't got a 6-pack abs because I don't work the lower 2 muscles :sadcam:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Naw fukk it I let mine man boob breathe in cool summer breeze :ahh:

:myman:
What about us :skinnynsick: brehs :to: It's hard for us out here too

I feel you breh. My roommate is that way. It's crazy because I thought skinnyness was the key but even extra slim niccas be scared to show that chest :mike:

Tell me more about your struggles :lupe2:

Damn!

Yeah, I got a 4-pack. Also a nice back which I forgot how to describe it. Wide to narrow or what ever? Swimmers back?

Don't got a 6-pack abs because I don't work the lower 2 muscles :sadcam:

:noah: :wow::takedat:

Pic vio breh :steviej:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Covering your gut makes you look mad insecure.

Women will say that that's even more a turn off in lieu of just letting it show.

If you ain't comfortable in your own skin, maybe you shouldn't be fat!

I was out in vegas last weekend and while i could have lost a few pounds, my ass was STILL dancing on the sidelines of the pool area in Cosmo cuz i don't give a fukk (this is broad day light sober).

If you carry your shiit like you a boss, everybody gonna respect that or not give a fukk.

Think of it like this...

Even good looking women have humped a guy with a belly they were attracted to (i'm living proof this - your demeanor/swag will trump the flab).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Covering your gut makes you look mad insecure.

Women will say that that's even more a turn off in lieu of just letting it show.

If you ain't comfortable in your own skin, maybe you shouldn't be fat!

I was out in vegas last weekend and while i could have lost a few pounds, my ass was STILL dancing on the sidelines of the pool area in Cosmo cuz i don't give a fukk (this is broad day light sober).

If you carry your shiit like you a boss, everybody gonna respect that or not give a fukk.

Think of it like this...

Even good looking women have humped a guy with a belly they were attracted to (i'm living proof this - your demeanor/swag will trump the flab).

:salute:

but im still wearing that shirt :youngsabo:

nah i might just rock out and not bytch up. IDC that much

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
feel you breh. My roommate is that way. It's crazy because I thought skinnyness was the key but even extra slim niccas be scared to show that chest :mike:

Tell me more about your struggles :lupe2:

Nobody wants to see a nikka with a bird chest walking with his shirt off so I avoid doing so :huhldup:: I'm like 6'1-6'2 and 145lbs so i got the height but not the weight . nikkas calling you frail and thinking they can already take you because of that.

Being :skinnynsick is just as bad :wow:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
never understood the point of wearing a shirt to the pool/beach

no one gives a fukk if you're fat and you own it. when you look like a duck and have people laughing at you is when you go in the water with that t-shirt on and that shyt is sticking to your man boobs and we know that you're self conscious at that moment. Otherwise, no one gives a damn.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never understood the point of wearing a shirt to the pool/beach

no one gives a fukk if you're fat and you own it. when you look like a duck and have people laughing at you is when you go in the water with that t-shirt on and that shyt is sticking to your man boobs and we know that you're self conscious at that moment. Otherwise, no one gives a damn.

I agree nobody really cares unless they are really immature. Look at these euros that go to the beach naked or in some speedos