Flabby gang: who remembers the Larry Johnson grandmama commercials?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They put a big ass east Texas nikka in a dress smh. And that became his legacy. He wasn't LJ the superstar no more. He was Grand ma ma

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yes, plus I had a pair of the kicks too.
My old man took me to see the Heat play Charlotte. :blessed:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know why it worked so well but it worked.. Spesking of Flabby heads, the Hornets would drop merch off by the job before the season started and they’d drop off the older players stuff and then the younger. The younger people would go crazy off the Kemba Walker and whatever younger player stuff was there. Fools left Alonzo Mourning jerseys, Glen Rice bobbleheads, etc there and I ate good :russ: :blessed: It’s crazy how these younger fans don’t know how lit them old Charlotte Hornets teams were. I wasn’t even living here yet and i remember

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know why it worked so well but it worked.. Spesking of Flabby heads, the Hornets would drop mercy off by the job before the season started and they’d drop off the older players stuff and then the younger. The younger people would go crazy off the Kemba Walker and whatever younger player stuff was there. Fools left Alonzo Mourning jerseys, Glen Rice bobbleheads, etc there and I ate good :russ: :blessed: It’s crazy how these younger fans don’t know how lit them old Charlotte Hornets teams were. I wasn’t even living here yet and i remember
that hornets team was serious. I always thought their color way was lit too.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Of course. Those commercials were everywhere.

I remember the Family Matters episode too. Eddie teamed up with his real life brother, who played Ricky in the early parts of Boyz n the Hood.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nope..not at all.

But this was for jokes,brehs..

He shouldn't have dressed as Granny, what they SHOULD have done was have a regular black Grandma, and when it was time to Ball Cut To an Obvious Grown ass man as the stunt Double...

That shyt has always cracked me up!

:russ: