The dog got this
hello-this-is-dog--gif-22568.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Pitbulls are smart responsible dogs :manny:

That unfortunately are the dog of choice for losers

2012 statistics

38 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2012. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 600 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 61% (23) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.

From 2005 to 2012, pit bulls killed 151 Americans, about one citizen every 19 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 32, about one citizen every 91 days.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
That unfortunately are the dog of choice for losers

2012 statistics

38 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2012. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 600 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 61% (23) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.

From 2005 to 2012, pit bulls killed 151 Americans, about one citizen every 19 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 32, about one citizen every 91 days.

:snoop: It's not the dogs it's the owners.

Most Pit Bulls are NOT human aggressive. In a large number of cases, when a Pit Bull attacks a human, it has been trained to be aggressive towards people, most likely abused, and/or seriously deprived of socialization with humans. Those dogs are usually in the hands of uncaring and irresponsible owners who own them for the wrong reasons.

Any large dog should be supervised around children, and Pit Bull dogs are no exception. They can be rambunctious and play with a lot of intensity. Pit bulls can be animal-aggressive, and should be controlled around other pets, but human-aggression is NOT a normal trait of the breed.

You should evaluate the dog on its own merits, not just that it is a Pit Bull. Most veterinarians will tell you that Pit Bulls are very nice dogs, and not a danger in most cases. Owner responsibility, however, is a must with ANY large and powerful dog and all canines should be well-socialized with adults and kids.

Pit Bulls face prejudice and misunderstanding from many people who do not understand them very well, so ownership requires a willingness to consider your neighbors' fears, and educate them about the dog. The largest issue is to know the owners keep the dog as a pet, give it lots of love, and every opportunities to be around humans. The dog should not be chained outside alone and without the chance to interact with humans.

Most Pit Bulls are excellent with children. Since they were bred to perform in the pit, they have a high tolerance for pain, and in general will patiently endure the "abuse" young kids unintentionally dish out. However like any large, powerful dog, they must be supervised with kids at all times.

Pit Bulls are enthusiastic and strong, and can easily knock over an unsteady toddler with their wagging tails. They can be quite rambunctious until they mature, which is around 2-4 years of age. Pit Bulls should be taught to play gently, not jump on people, to sit and wait for a signal before going through doors, etc. Positive training methods work best.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: It's not the dogs it's the owners

I agree...for the most part.

I have 2 friends with pits, one has 2 toddlers, and their dogs are big babies.

Fact still remains that it's a dog bred to be a beast, and the amount of deaths caused, considering the small amount out there, is disproportionately ridiculous.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He took the adage, "Man's best friend" literally.

Father: Aye doggie, you gon' take care of Lil Samuele while I shoot some darts at the Reagle Beagle?

Pitbull: Arf?

Father: I knew you see'd it my way.

Pitbull: *Goes back to Kibbels and Bits*

Umph.

This nikka said the Reagle Beagle ... :deadmanny:

Damn I almost spit out my sprite on my keyboard