Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
forget? LMAO...man, i ain't never bringing up bad shyt about Sandy. she untouchable. sandy, night dogg, tyler and costner can fukk up all day and i will cop pleas for them.

besides, them minions did 330M domestic and 1.2B worldwide. her black kids gettin all that :blessed:

jesse james daughter lookin at his dumb ass like:noah: :martin: :ufdup: "that coulda been me!!!"

lil Lou be leaving nursery school partying on broke (anything less than 10 million net worth is broke) white kids.

FFN_Bullock_Sandra_FF13_091913_51211968-960x1318.jpg

My wife loves that white woman. Thinks she can do no wrong.

But yeah... get my man Lou a taper or something. Sandra wrong for having the youngin' walk around lookin' like that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My wife loves that white woman. Thinks she can do no wrong.

But yeah... get my man Lou a taper or something. Sandra wrong for having the youngin' walk around lookin' like that.

Sandra :salute:

But yeah, Lil Lou looking like Nelson Mandela with that cut and shyt man. Lil Benjamin Button and shyt (I still give my wife shyt to this day with that Curious Case of Benjamin Banneker Tank).

Sandra needs to hit up a barbershop for lil homie.

@Mowgli help lil man out. You in LA. :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sandra :salute:

But yeah, Lil Lou looking like Nelson Mandela with that cut and shyt man. Lil Benjamin Button and shyt (I still give my wife shyt to this day with that Curious Case of Benjamin Banneker Tank).

Sandra needs to hit up a barbershop for lil homie.

@Mowgli help lil man out. You in LA. :francis:
I don't cut hair but I know a good barber if he needs one.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continuum was a good show on SyFy, but for the most part I agree about that channel. Great way to episode again guys

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Fargo ending was letdown..I was mad when Ed(the husband) died and not the wife. She was the one that started this whole mess :martin:.

My boy Apache lived :blessed: I don't know why he killed them kids though.

Kbadd needs to get back on LHHNY foolery. Time to party on Pete Gunz fukkery again!

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Fargo ending was letdown..I was mad when Ed(the husband) died and not the wife. She was the one that started this whole mess :martin:.

My boy Apache lived :blessed: I don't know why he killed them kids though.

Kbadd needs to get back on LHHNY foolery. Time to party on Pete Gunz fukkery again!
lmao, forgot about him walking towards them kids. he hate white people. dunst character grew on me as the season went on. she was lowkey happy he was gone. she been internally side eyeing him "holding her back" the entire time. i could watch bokeem in that office for 12 hours just looking at people and not understanding. #BlackExcellence

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Hey TKO, what do "them semi-ons" mean? I remember on an older podcast you mention your friend Ronnie used that word to hype something. Ever since then I been trying to figure out what that phrase mean.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Hey TKO, what do "them semi-ons" mean? I remember on an older podcast you mention your friend Ronnie used that word to hype something. Ever since then I been trying to figure out what that phrase mean.
lmao, thats what ronnie call all them dudes that come outta simeon academy in chicago. rose, jabari and 'nem. i know he cysed it after seeing the ben wilson 30 for 30.

fukkin ronnie

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Yo thanks a lot for this! It's well-written and you put me onto some good stuff.

I will say that I recently got put onto Dom Kennedy as well. His older stuff is pretty good if not better. My favorite Dom songs are My Type of Party, After School, Locals Only, and Designer shyt. Check them out.
yeah, that my type of party feels like college

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
*put on mad nerd hat*

You don't know about that Warcraft?!? :martin:

It one of the be biggest video franchise this generation. Warcraft been breaking up happy homes since 2004. There is a reason it was dub Warcrack.

At least tell me you have seen the Leeeeroy Jenkins video which came from Warcraft.

I feel like there is a dark cloud over Kbadd head every time he talks about his teams. I legit want to play Bob Marley - Don't Worry during his segments.

Them nerds agendas are so gooood. I been cooking off nerd comedy since the inception of the internet. Man I love my petty nerd community.

That Steve Harvey come out of no where :mjlol:

Thank you for being my dedicated old heads.

Merry X-Mas All
&
Happy Bday TKO.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
*put on mad nerd hat*

You don't know about that Warcraft?!? :martin:

It one of the be biggest video franchise this generation. Warcraft been breaking up happy homes since 2004. There is a reason it was dub Warcrack.

At least tell me you have seen the Leeeeroy Jenkins video which came from Warcraft.

I feel like there is a dark cloud over Kbadd head every time he talks about his teams. I legit want to play Bob Marley - Don't Worry during his segments.

Them nerds agendas are so gooood. I been cooking off nerd comedy since the inception of the internet. Man I love my petty nerd community.

That Steve Harvey come out of no where :mjlol:

Thank you for being my dedicated old heads.

Merry X-Mas All
&
Happy Bday TKO.

I actually forgot about them partying on Leroy Jenkins on the cast. Def would have put it in my top 5 moments in Cast history...