hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GTDuYBrWgAEnszx
GTDct2SWcAABTc5
GTDct76WwAA5c8Z

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@KBadd @NV-ME R&B still exists and there is still great music.

The problem is a lot of people aren't listening to it anymore. Maybe radio stations aren't giving it a go or labels, etc.

I think most "urban" music is decaying with regards record label focus.

Apple Music has a playlist called "Brown Sugar" that usually updates current R&B music.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia

100% right about DC and hole in the wall spots.

There is a spot in Bethesda (or Rockville, Im from PG county, idk the difference) called Bob's Shanghai that he would have enjoyed if nikkas made that treck out there to eat good food. I never watch the Keith Lee stuff and don't know why people care, but is a great Chinese food spot that fits in with the small business aesthetic.

daemonova

Daps
Howard's Scott miffed at late Rutgers TD; Schiano defends play
play

Aug 29, 2024, 11:39 PM ET

PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- Howard coach Larry Scott wasn't happy with Rutgers counterpart Greg Schiano after the Scarlet Knights scored a touchdown on the final play of a 44-7 win on Thursday night.

Scott walked across the field and shook hands with Schiano after the game ended and seemed to say something to the Rutgers coach. Schiano turned around and it was unclear whether he responded.

In his postgame news conference, Scott made it clear he didn't like watching Antwan Raymond score on an 11-yard run as time expired in regulation. He said that's not what he would have done.

When asked what he said to Schiano, he refused to say.

Scott said he didn't know why Schiano did what he did at the end of the game, but he felt it could have been handled differently and was frustrated by what happened.

"I think we're both two competitive people," Scott said. "And in that situation, I would choose to handle it a little bit differently. I can't speak for him. I have a lot of respect for Coach Schiano, what he's done and what he's been able to do. But we're both competitive. And in that situation, you know, just a little bit of frustration came out because I thought it would have been handled differently. But he might as well."

Schiano made no apologies for the way he coached.

"Guys practiced all training camp. They deserve to play," Schiano said. "There was no running it up. If it was running it up, you don't use timeouts when you have the ball. You let the game end. That wasn't retaliatory. We were going to run plays. We bring a team in here to play us. We bring them here. We bring them in, we've got to win and we've got to get reps. And they were there, we took them."

Local Sports Atl radio talent Chris Dimino added: "ya pay a team to show up, it ain't to play Tiddlywinks, we play big boy ball in New Jersey."

(@Born2BKing @keon he aint say quite all that, im paraphrasing, but yeah, that was a terse handshake @Rekkapryde @Silkk)

Howard's Larry Scott had words with Greg Schiano after Rutgers' last-play TD, later saying: "Just a little bit of frustration came out because I thought it would have been handled differently."

Howard had called two timeouts on its previous possession and turned the ball over on downs at its own 31.

Raymond had runs of 20 and 11 yards in scoring on the final two-play drive, breaking several tackles on each run.

Schiano called Scott a good coach whom he respects.

"I'm very comfortable with the way we handle our team, that I handle our team. And if I wasn't, I'd tell you that, too," Schiano said.

Reigning Big Ten rushing champion Kyle Monangai matched his career-best by running for 165 yards and a touchdown in the Rutgers win, while transfer quarterback Athan Kaliakmanis threw three touchdowns.

Howard is the two-time defending Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference champion.

Source: espn, USA today

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
got damn i got a good cook off that WNBA segment :russ:

i dont get into the Caitlin/Angel shyt cause I fukk with both but Ba right....the culture need a guard with sweet handles, a Kyrie layup package, and hotfiya post game quotables to restore order,,,,,that 4/15 with 20 boards not gone get it

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
got damn i got a good cook off that WNBA segment :russ:

i dont get into the Caitlin/Angel shyt cause I fukk with both but Ba right....the culture need a guard with sweet handles, a Kyrie layup package, and hotfiya post game quotables to restore order,,,,,that 4/15 with 20 boards not gone get it

Ba dogg was acting stupid the whole episode

daemonova

Daps
they tried to do the Indie nude thing with Salma Hayek with the movie Frida so...

yes, I was one of the ones screaming Multiverse when it was brought up. I'm not seeing Terminator Zero or whatever, but the way they describe it is like Back to the Future which in the same movie where the bald chick punches the Hulk, the say you can't use Back to the Future to explain time travel. Avengers Endgame isn't a Multiverse movie but that's another conversation for another day.

Like @KBadd said the Multiverse has nothing to do with time travel. the different realities always existed; they always will exist to certain extent. it sounds like the cartoon is breaking things down to a Back to the Future level.

the best way to explain the Multiverse apparently will be thru, ironically, Keaton (since I know y'all didn't see the Flash) is an Elsewhere movie.

y'all can proofread my work @AnonymityX1000 @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

Last edited: