Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
According to www.nahadaily.com, Diddy highlight anticipated pineapple ciroc has a little something extra. They reported that a store owner was forced to take it off his shelves within days of the exclusive release. I guess they don’t call themselves Bad Boy/ Coke Boys for nothing.

“I had to take that-take that :takedat: off my shelves” Said one New York City store owner as one of the first in the nation to receive the new Pineapple Ciroc from mogul P. Didy. P Diddy’s new Pineapple Ciroc flavored liquor has store owners in a frenzy after about 70% of the accounts that have received the new flavor have had customers complain of losing their jobs after receiving drug test positive for Cocaine use. “Diddy’s a wild boy but I don’t even think he’d do Cocaine so for his liquor to cause that is ludicrous” Said an angry Atlanta Wine and Spirits store about the Ciroc Brand that he hopes to receive a full refund on. Most consumers who have been randomly drug tested at work were fired immediately stating that somethings can be tolerated, but cocaine is a hell of a drug.

:patrice:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:what:
The bogus report was posted on NahaDaily, which identifies itself as satire. It was also posted on Cream Bmp Daily, which appears to be run by the same person. Both websites use the same logo, have the same layout, and have the same “The Most Entertaining Page of the Day” banner.

According to a disclaimer on Cream Bmp, the website is satire and shouldn’t be taken seriously. “CreamBmp.com Written by comedian CREAM. This website is comprised of satire and parody of current news and urban culture. For entertainment purposes only,” it reads.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/928...ed-after-drug-test-positive-for-cocaine-fake/

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:feedme:
u6LsaViG_400x400.png

:myman:

is that the site logo? :ohhh: