FiyaStarter Podcast #34 (Chuck Brown)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Glad to see yall made the post over here.

I'm with TKO on the chick's past thing. That's my biggest fear. I have a vetting process I use. It's THAT serious. :leostare: I will lay hands on any of my boys if they have intel that they're keeping from me.

Although, I will say you have to overlook SOME shyt. I used to have a thing against chicks who fukked athletes in college, but I think I can overlook it if there's no evidence of it. I feel like I'm a good judge of character but seeing the fine ass, smart chicks get ran thru in college had me like :smh: . Me and my boys used to always say "Just imagine... Some dude is gonna WIFE that some day and be none the wiser."

I knew a pretty AKA from Spelman that was 2 weeks from her wedding before her husband found out about that tape. I'll let you guess whether or not the wedding went through.:pachaha:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see yall made the post over here.

I'm with TKO on the chick's past thing. That's my biggest fear. I have a vetting process I use. It's THAT serious. :leostare: I will lay hands on any of my boys if they have intel that they're keeping from me.

Although, I will say you have to overlook SOME shyt. I used to have a thing against chicks who fukked athletes in college, but I think I can overlook it if there's no evidence of it. I feel like I'm a good judge of character but seeing the fine ass, smart chicks get ran thru in college had me like :smh: . Me and my boys used to always say "Just imagine... Some dude is gonna WIFE that some day and be none the wiser."

I knew a pretty AKA from Spelman that was 2 weeks from her wedding before her husband found out about that tape. I'll let you guess whether or not the wedding went through.:pachaha:

I got stories for days along these lines. A great one was this lame dude who introduced me to his fiancée, and she turned out to be this broad who got run through by a couple of my homies, some frat dudes, and finally got turned out by a football player nicknamed PK. Stood for "p*ssy Killer." She had a weird look on her face and dude was like "oh, you two know each other?" I played it off like "only vaguely."

:shaq:

But to take it to that next level, a lot of these women keep it going after marriage too. That's why I done embraced this bachelor life, mayne.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I got stories for days along these lines. A great one was this lame dude who introduced me to his fiancée, and she turned out to be this broad who got run through by a couple of my homies, some frat dudes, and finally got turned out by a football player nicknamed PK. Stood for "p*ssy Killer." She had a weird look on her face and dude was like "oh, you two know each other?" I played it off like "only vaguely."

:shaq:

But to take it to that next level, a lot of these women keep it going after marriage too. That's why I done embraced this bachelor life, mayne.

Old habits die hard man, so then you're sitting there and mofos like, "oh you already knew she was like this, wtf were you thinking?"

I'm good too. Embraced bachelorhood a couple years ago

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Old habits die hard man, so then you're sitting there and mofos like, "oh you already knew she was like this, wtf were you thinking?"

I'm good too. Embraced bachelorhood a couple years ago

I gave my boys that speech a long time ago....if you know some shyt, you betta tell me. Then I'll make the decision on my own. Aint nobody wifing virgins, but a tape (esp with multiple nikkaz) is automatic disqualification. I feel KBadd on the fact that broads change, but there are some things that would be hard to swallow. A lame sex tape with an ex aint shyt, but a train or better yet a "busket" aint whoa (shout out to Rod on that shyt :laff:). There's always other factors that come into play (yall been together for a long time or some shyt) that would probably outweigh the past shyt esp if she's been "clean" ever since.

But there's probably a next to zero chance if I KNEW a broad done been ran through and I try and throw a cape on. My mind couldn't handle it. :manny: