FiyaStarter Podcast #34 (Chuck Brown)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Episode #34: TKO, Basa & K Badd pay respects to the Godfather of Go-Go Chuck Brown, then move on to NBA Playoff talk including LeBron AND D-Wade’s late game struggles, the importance of Bosh, OKC and San Antonio’s giving Los Angeles all it wants, AI Award winner for week 3 of the playoffs, the Weekly baseball 20 second roundup, Men In Black 3 tank predictions, M. Night and the Smith’s next project, Game of Thrones update, Rohan Marley make’n'em’mad, 2 Chainz quotable, TKO’s forgotten album of the week, Single Black Women Put On Notice, Obama’s Gay Stance and the Church, Tanks and Shoutouts.

www.fiyastarter.com

RSS Feed: FiyaStarter.com Podcast

*Now on Stitcher: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=23254

Daps
Props added you guys on my stitcher will listen on my commute home or at lunch

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:usure: @ the after earth joint.....i might check it out on video, but m night won't get me again, yo

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
:gladbron:

The Chuck brown tribute was excellent

The talk about a chick's past :laff:

I'm with Basa on it being on video tape. If it happened between those 2 or 3, I don't care, but I have a five year rule.

:ehh: interesting. may have to huddle up on that one.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Episode #34: TKO, Basa & K Badd pay respects to the Godfather of Go-Go Chuck Brown, then move on to NBA Playoff talk including LeBron AND D-Wade’s late game struggles, the importance of Bosh, OKC and San Antonio’s giving Los Angeles all it wants, AI Award winner for week 3 of the playoffs, the Weekly baseball 20 second roundup, Men In Black 3 tank predictions, M. Night and the Smith’s next project, Game of Thrones update, Rohan Marley make’n'em’mad, 2 Chainz quotable, TKO’s forgotten album of the week, Single Black Women Put On Notice, Obama’s Gay Stance and the Church, Tanks and Shoutouts.

www.fiyastarter.com

RSS Feed: FiyaStarter.com Podcast

*Now on Stitcher: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=23254

Been waiting on yall to post on here. :obama:

Damn...even Kbadd registered? :gladbron:

Where Ba? :pachaha: