Fix this fukking website

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Site justa raggedy. I literally had to hit the refresh button 6 times for this thread to fully load.

It's like we're back to square one.

▪️Cant upload avis. Even if you try the image resizer and scale it down to 100x100 you get an error

▪️Twitter embed not working in some section.

▪️Have to edit down HipHopDX, Variety.com Etc articles cause of the "security error". You get.

C'mon man

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This plus I get this fukking pop up every other time I open a page

IMG-4171.jpg

I have an iPad and I get this message on that using the Brave browser. I don't get it on my Samsung phone using brave.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Site justa raggedy. I literally had to hit the refresh button 6 times for this thread to fully load.

It's like we're back to square one.

▪️Cant upload avis. Even if you try the image resizer and scale it down to 100x100 you get an error

▪️Twitter embed not working in some section.

▪️Have to edit down HipHopDX, Variety.com Etc articles cause of the "security error". You get.

C'mon man

my workaround...

Tired of seeing this error message popup when you're trying to post a thread or comment?

9FTqf90.png

"Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."​

A.K.A the

500 Internal Server Error​

nginx/1.20.1​

I think it appears because of badly formatted html that was pasted into post editor or the post exceeds the character limit set by the site admins or just the server refusing POST traffic for whatever reason.

my method of minimizing my encounter with this error requires posting a thread solely in BBcode( BBcode is enabled when the editor functions are greyed out).

BBcode enabled
WBA64OG.png

BBcode disabled(HTML editor enabled)
vGtBktD.png

posting in BBcode is more complex than using the HTML editor so the 2nd part to my solution is using another xenforo forum to properly format my post then copy/paste it to the coli.

go to : https://xenforo.com/community/forums/xenforo-suggestions.18/post-thread

1. copy and paste whatever you want into the xenforo thread editor with HTML editor enabled,

2. on xenforo site, toggle to BBcode and copy the post body of your bbcode

3. on the coli the bbcode must be enabled, paste the bbcode from the xenforo site.

4. click post thread, if clicking post thread doesn't work the first time just press an 1-3 more times

5. if you see this loading indicator(upper right corner) that lasts for more than 5 seconds, then the post won't go thru and you must refresh the page and paste the text again.
VJwvbfT.gif

protip:
you can use a browser like Vivaldi to and add the xenforo site to the web-panel with 'show desktop version' switched on to access bbcode toggle button and post more easily.

9MqUj57.png

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m just wondering, OP, how’d the conversation go inviting brehettes go? I mean, initially how did the convo go?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I requested a damn name change a week ago and my shyt still ain’t changed. :what:

It’s annoying how mods barely even do shyt on here.