‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’ | Official Teaser | Blumhouse [10/27]

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don’t know shyt about the game or the lore but this shyt was trash

They should’ve gone all in with the fukkkery and gore
They couldn't go all in on gore lol the target audience of the games is like 8 years old :russ:
The issue is it's just boring and much longer than it had any right to be. Probably cause they had to play the shyt out over 5 days cause of the name but that shyt dragged and dragged

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So basically this is a "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" Kiddie horror or a PG 13 Gen z horror?

Son been hinting that he wants to watch it, knowing his scared furry ass is bluffing.
One parent to another, my 2 teenage daughters went to see it and they both enjoyed it to a degree. Their main complaint is that there wasn't enough graphic violence considering people are being attacked by what amounts to human sized robots with Jigsaw devices on the inside, with the exception of 1 scene. In addition, it deviated too much from the established lore from the games and books evidently.

So it's just scary enough for your joey to watch and feel good about himself without you worrying about nightmares or no bullshyt like that. If he follows the YouTube culture, there's 2 big names that appear as well which got a big cheer from the audience.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also didnt know of the franchise or the Youtube dude...
I had already told them there was no way was I letting them see it thinking it had the OG Freddy in it

I know......:old:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I also didnt know of the franchise or the Youtube dude...
I had already told them there was no way was I letting them see it thinking it had the OG Freddy in it

I know......:old:
That premise is 100x better

tumblr_msh781dMzT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif