Eddie gave ole girl in the front row a tsunami off the vocals :wow:
OblongSmallBluebreastedkookaburra-max-1mb.gif

SnappyFrankJohndory-max-1mb.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Anybody else feel like Dresser was wrong for how he treated Eddie?

pix-fiveheartbeats11.jpg

Junkie or not, Eddie was the first guy who emptied his pockets and gave Dresser all of his show money when he found out that he was having a kid.
The scene where they run into a smoked out Eddie after a show, the look that Dresser gave him always bothered me.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Anybody else feel like Dresser was wrong for how he treated Eddie?

pix-fiveheartbeats11.jpg

Junkie or not, Eddie was the first guy who emptied his pockets and gave Dresser all of his show money when he found out that he was having a kid.
The scene where they run into a smoked out Eddie after a show, the look that Dresser gave him always bothered me.
Eddie lowkey ended up getting Jimmy killed. That's why Dresser was so pissed at him. He was like Jimmy put us on and did all that for us and you do him like that by siding with Big Red?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Okay, y'all will love this.

Remember Sarge, old man who helped our favorite group with their dance steps?

The old man's moves in this scene never really impressed me...

For years I thought he was just a mediocre tap dancer who was lucky to get that acting part...

Until I found myself browsing YouTube's vintage black cinema from the '20s on...

[Side note... How fukking crazy is it that calling something "the 20s" is less than a year away from gaining a new definition as in the 2020s. shyt is fukking scary]

Anyway, as I was watching...

Well...

Tell me if y'all recognize anyone:
:sas2:

Pay close attention the the younger kid.

Niiggas will also recognize him as Little Seymour in the Bill Cosby/Sidney Poitier classic Uptown Saturday Night

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Duck was a idiot

bytch wasn’t feeling him like that till he got put on....

She was banging other nikkas and his brother and then she decided to go to duck cause he can provide for him,, so she realize his brother was only good for fukking her and nothing else, so she wanted to break it off...

Duck should have known his brother wasn’t shyt when they was playing that shy game on that light skinned broad and LT kept the bytch for himself, till her nikka got in his ass
Duck was no different than any other lame that never got action until he got clout. Most would make the same mistake. Hoes are good at what they do.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I want to watch this again with my next gf

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Eddie lowkey ended up getting Jimmy killed. That's why Dresser was so pissed at him. He was like Jimmy put us on and did all that for us and you do him like that by siding with Big Red?
I just watched an "everything wrong with film x" video on youtube about this film.

They made reference to a scene that I do NOT remember watching. In the aftermath of their manager's death Dresser confronts Eddie about just what you said. I used to own this film on vhs, and I catch it on BET at least once a year. I think the tv version edited that scene completely out because I don't remember it at all.