Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What his brother and fiance did to him....

That's when I learned women and family ain't shyt sometimes

:drakesimpmode::drakesimpmode::drakesimpmode:

giphy.gif

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
What his brother and fiance did to him....

That's when I learned women and family ain't shyt sometimes

:drakesimpmode::drakesimpmode::drakesimpmode:

giphy.gif

I've watched movie a million times and still don't quite understand what was happening with these two. What, were they actually in love with each other or just sleeping with each other behind Duck's back?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I've watched movie a million times and still don't quite understand what was happening with these two. What, were they actually in love with each other or just sleeping with each other behind Duck's back?
He fell for her, she wants to marry duck. Just fukking.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
greatest black film ever, and eddie king jr is the greatest black character ever written.

- start from nothing, hustling in the streets

- gain the world with fame, money, success

- fall to the bottom with drugs, alcoholism, poverty

- come back up through faith and family/love.

l_400x400.jpg

I love this movie...it never gets old :wow:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

She knew J.T before she met duck as one of their groupies and they had a sexual relationship. Somewhere along the way she met duck and started a relationship with him, but was still fukking J.T on the low. When Duck proposed to the girl, she was ready to end her sexual relationship with J.T and fully commit to Duck cause she was in love with him and not J.T who had actually fell in love with her too. In the end he knew the shyt was foul and told her that Duck needed to know the truth and she didn't want to do that, Duck just happened to be told what he was told by the valet and put two and two together on his own.