Fit black women >>> any other body type the official black fitness women thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 you still talking to shorty? I wanna get the okay to hop in the DM's :lupe:
You can go ahead. I wasn't in Japan so she wasn't gonna push through. She responded and was cool at first.

Shorty badder than a room of neck beards geeking over something going "THAT'S BADASS!!"
:wow:

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Fit sprinter coochie is some of the best box I ever had.
I just ain't into chiseled abdominals, I don't wanna see no packs but I don't wanna see no fat. I like when a shorty got them faint cuts on her side it's like an anchor for her panties
:banderas:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Love this thread. This body type doesnt get enough praise. Im a thick body type and played soccer so only got thicker when in training but I used to LOVE watching the track girls and guys. They're bodies are amazing and require so much discipline.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When a woman is in shape, it also says a lot about her character. If she takes care of her body, she most likely takes care of herself mentally, emotionally, socially, and financially.

These women are the cream of the crop when choosing a lifetime partner.

Last edited:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fit is the name of the game in Cali.
The downtown Oakland gyms be poppin after work on weekdays.

50% of the time I'm going home to beat my dyck after I work out so that I don't erupt :noah: :whew: :sadbron: