Fit black women >>> any other body type the official black fitness women thread

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Prynce you seem to like petite or slim girls.

But they all usually look biracial even when they're not.

I mean your type is your type I just noticed when you post girls they all have somewhat of the same look even if different.
He just started liking light skinned chicks/mixed girls which is why I didn't think him posting them lately was 'real'...Him and @Guwopaveli were actually going in on light skinned girls a few months ago in TC lol They both prefer dark skinned girls but for whatever reason Prynce is on a light skinned girl kick at the moment.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
They are mixed.
What american isn't though tbh. My great great grandfather on my motherside was a irish man. All his descendants that connect to me married a black person. Everybody on my pops side that I know is black. But tbh I contradict myself on the mulattoe factor. Don't really have a definitive position. I flip-flop on the topic I see both sides.

Prynce

Daps
He just started liking light skinned chicks/mixed girls which is why I didn't think him posting them lately was 'real'...Him and @Guwopaveli were actually going in on light skinned girls a few months ago in TC lol They both prefer dark skinned girls but for whatever reason Prynce is on a light skinned girl kick at the moment.
I'm a enigma and my taste change :pachaha:

Prynce

Daps

Biracial people aren't black

Black man <3 Biracials

Black wom(a/e)n points out fetishization of biracials (BONUS: Black man abruptly changes preferences)

Black man deflects
Perceptive ain't you :ehh:

Wanna know something funny what If I told you I would be considered "different" looking? If I posted a pic

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Perceptive ain't you :ehh:

Wanna know something funny what If I told you I would be considered "different" looking? If I posted a pic

Are you trying to say you look "mixed"? That matters because? I have no problem with who any black person dates unless they're fetishizing, disrespecting their counterparts, or any combination of the two.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
Give me a fat woman any day of the week
a5feb47ed3b1dcf138b362a197c99232--black-girls-black-women.jpg