Fist Of The North Star (PS4) (Yakuza Devs) OT

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Thought they might allow some in game recording unlike Yakuza but it's only available for endless play. If some of tech heads can tell me a way to record that won't break the bank besides the "share" button, I'll try it to post content.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They should have used Souten no Ken (Hokuto no Ken prequel) for this gameplay. It makes far more sense. If I'm playing as Kenshiro, I only expect bosses to have HP meters. Everyone else is OHKO.

But other than that, this game is definitely coppable. :ehh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What a let down with using that thumbnail. Still looks fun.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
shyt... They got a bartender mini game that makes you really use the dual shock and it can wear your arms out...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
They should have used Souten no Ken (Hokuto no Ken prequel) for this gameplay. It makes far more sense. If I'm playing as Kenshiro, I only expect bosses to have HP meters. Everyone else is OHKO.

But other than that, this game is definitely coppable. :ehh:
I wasn't feeling that show. Still better than Hokuto no Ken 2

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It basically followed the manga the only thing is it ended before the actual final arc where Bart dies.
Bart does not die
Bat gives up on his love for Lin so she and Kenshiro could get married and finally, live the happy life they deserve so much. He presses Lin's pressure points to make her forget about him and manages to reunite Lin with an also amnesiac Ken, but fate forces him to pose as Ken in order to fight against Bolge, a blind and dangerous thug with a grudge against Ken. Bat is captured and horribly tortured by Bolge, but does his best to leave a convincing impersonation of Ken, hoping that with his death, the real Ken gets declared officially dead and future thugs leave him alone. Just before Bat's death, the real Ken rescues him and defeats the entire thug gang, moved by Bat's ultimate sacrifice. Lin decides to stay behind and guard Bat's grave forever, only to discover that Ken managed to save Bat's life by manipulating his remaining pressure points. In his final panels, Lin is happily hugging a fully healed, yet still unconscious Bat.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Bart does not die
Bat gives up on his love for Lin so she and Kenshiro could get married and finally, live the happy life they deserve so much. He presses Lin's pressure points to make her forget about him and manages to reunite Lin with an also amnesiac Ken, but fate forces him to pose as Ken in order to fight against Bolge, a blind and dangerous thug with a grudge against Ken. Bat is captured and horribly tortured by Bolge, but does his best to leave a convincing impersonation of Ken, hoping that with his death, the real Ken gets declared officially dead and future thugs leave him alone. Just before Bat's death, the real Ken rescues him and defeats the entire thug gang, moved by Bat's ultimate sacrifice. Lin decides to stay behind and guard Bat's grave forever, only to discover that Ken managed to save Bat's life by manipulating his remaining pressure points. In his final panels, Lin is happily hugging a fully healed, yet still unconscious Bat.
:patrice: I took that final panel the wrong way all this time