Fish origin of Human Hiccups

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reptilian brains, fish guts and monkey tails? That is until "science" proves itself wrong.

Utter foolishness to dehumanize individual minds.

"there is a war being waged for your belief"

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Reptilian brains, fish guts and monkey tails? That is until "science" proves itself wrong.

Utter foolishness to dehumanize individual minds.

"there is a war being waged for your belief"

Because humans are special and are outside of the naturual evolutionary processes of which all species go through

38906583714617321324848.gif

This thought process all goes back to the human ego. Most humans refuse to accept they evolved due to emotional reasons. They won't even glance at the evidence because of that. @Slang and his use of words like "dehumanize" is a prime example of this way of thinking.

He even went as far as to call me a "fakkot" for making this thread in my rep box. Throwing insults at individuals for simply providing scientific fact backed by evidence.

Emotion is powerful enough to override logic and reason any day of the week. Learn to control your inner ape (emotion) and use your frontal lobe more often friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because humans are special and are outside of the naturual evolutionary processes of which all species go through
This thought process all goes back to the human ego. Most humans refuse to accept they evolved due to emotional reasons. They won't even glance at the evidence because of that. @Slang and his use of words like "dehumanize" is a prime example of this way of thinking.

He even went as far as to call me a "fakkot" for making this thread in my rep box. Throwing insults at individuals for simply providing scientific fact backed by evidence.

Emotion is powerful enough to override logic and reason any day of the week. Learn to control your inner ape (emotion) and use your frontal lobe more often friend.

You don't use you "brain" to think, it's an epicenter/point of focus not a command center. You have no conscious control of your brain nor synaptic function of the CNS, just as you have none to limited control over your heart, liver, lungs, stomach or any internal organ.

With that said.

There is no such truth as cross species morphology, which you are inferring with fish guts, monkey tails and reptile brains.

As stated, it is the science community's truth until they prove otherwise. Key being "otherwise".

Answer this, why would we have to discover we descended from ape ancestors, if inherently we are?

Let me guess, forgetfulness is an evolutionary advantage handed down through the process of natural selection of our stone cutting relatives that helped us adapt to the harsh realities of earth life.

It's your mind to give.

Last edited by a moderator:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You don't use you "brain" to think, it's an epicenter/point of focus not a command center. You have no conscious control of your brain nor synaptic function of the CNS, just as you have none to limited control over your heart, liver, lungs, stomach or any internal organ.

With that said.

There is no such truth as cross species morphology, which you are inferring with fish guts, monkey tails and reptile brains.

As stated, it is the science community's truth until they prove otherwise. Key being "otherwise".

Answer this, why would we have to discover we descended from ape ancestors, if inherently we are?

Let me guess, forgetfulness is an evolutionary advantage handed down through the process of natural selection of our stone cutting relatives that helped us adapt to the harsh realities of earth life.

It's your mind to give.

Have any more aliases you'll be dragging out with "your critical thinking skills", Mowgli?

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin

It's your mind to give.

louis-ck-facepalm.gif

Have any more aliases you'll be dragging out with "your critical thinking skills", Mowgli?

I'm just trying to figure out how an asian woman (asian people are supposed to be very smart) was manipulated to the point where she thought it was a wise decision to procreate with an individual who thinks like this.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

Human sperm

human-sperm.jpg

Tadpole

tadpole4.jpg

What happens on a small scale is usually just a quick review of what happened on a larger scale...... it's also the same reason why we have tails and a thick layer of hair covers our entire body while in the womb and animals such has birds have teeth while in the eggs..(throwback to their dinosaur heritage)... all of which is usually lost by the time the animal/human is ready to be born.

i guess every species that nuts is somewhere down the line evolved from fishfrog hybrids then

let me guess you one of the few who believe ancient land tigers animorphed into whales too :russ:......:???:

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/79874-new-3-d-models-some-earliest-four-legged-animals-reveals-surprising-find.html

dang look at that, how long until scientists backtrack deny and re-word your article because they see that they are wrong as usual because they overstep their own bounderies

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
i guess every species that nuts is somewhere down the line evolved from fishfrog hybrids then

you have no clue. It's truly amazing to witness this.

but I guess when all you do is associate yourself with church going black people who are also anti science none of your opinions sound outrageous to your peers

Minds like yours contribute nothing to society or mankind.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

let me guess you one of the few who believe ancient land tigers animorphed into whales too :russ:......:???:

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/79874-new-3-d-models-some-earliest-four-legged-animals-reveals-surprising-find.html

dang look at that, how long until scientists backtrack deny and re-word your article because they see that they are wrong as usual because they overstep their own bounderies

:dead: @ animorphed