First the kid in Ghana... Now there's a HOMELESS bodybuilder?!?!

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
People laughed at me when I said I wanted to use Gymnastics training methods. It's bodyweight exercises, you learn body control and coordination, you get lean af and you can learn a few tricks. :myman:

Just got to figure out how to add that bodyweight regimen in between powerlifting training.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's French, free access to health plus a myriad of others free social services plus he said it himself he is homeless by choice

Still pretty incredible what he has done physically

semtex

:)
Daps
Yup,my dawg did 6 years,4 of those years in places wit no weights, nikka came home looking like Captain America,he said pushups and pullups was the key,and all he ate was the prison food of course and commissary, no secrets,no tricks,people neglect bodyweight exercises, but not knowing those are the most beneficial.
were his legs still on some before picture shyt? :usure:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
were his legs still on some before picture shyt? :usure:

:mjlol:

But naw idk if his legs were strong,but he had huge calves he did 1000 calf raises everyday while locked up,and he said he really meant everyday as soon as he got up for breakfast

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I doubt he is actually homeless. The amount of protein and “special supplement” that is required to maintain and built a physique like that is expensive.

Cant see the vid but youd be surprised how little protein you actually need. And if you choose the right grains and stuff you dont need much meat to get protein either.....

Say it again bro, the bodybuilding world has corrupted the mind to believe you need weights,protein,powders to attain a good/great physique,you dont,just like technology and everything else has corrupted our minds,its all a scam, just eat,lift the RIGHT way and do cardio I guarantee you will have a good physique after a good amount of time.

Well to be fair, he is using supplements in the video. It shows a big thing of whey protein, Casein protein, and creatine in the video. One thing he DOESNT have for sure is a gym

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why doesn't he work to get a job or a house?
Cause France's entitlement programs c'est magnifique

He is probably getting a good amount of p*ssy as well (no homo), seems like an interesting guy

All he does is exercise and hang out........................ a job/house is just more stress. I cant knock it

Daps
American shyt :camby: might as well tell him to get a big ass burger and a gallon of soda
Not stanking on the side of the road like after workout sweat and homelessness is American shyt? This guy works out and is homeless imagine how much he must stank. :camby::scust: