First the kid in Ghana... Now there's a HOMELESS bodybuilder?!?!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I doubt he is actually homeless. The amount of protein and “special supplement” that is required to maintain and built a physique like that is expensive.
Cant see the vid but youd be surprised how little protein you actually need. And if you choose the right grains and stuff you dont need much meat to get protein either.....

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got no excuses brehs

tumblr_inline_msif5vL2291s8il7g.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:salute:to the old young man

even though i literally felt :flabbynsick:watching that vid this is very inspiring to get my shyt back together physically....

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Amazing. We really do have no excuses.

I'm resting tonight, but next time I'm going in the gym with the :birdman: on. Motivated.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cant see the vid but youd be surprised how little protein you actually need. And if you choose the right grains and stuff you dont need much meat to get protein either.....

Say it again bro, the bodybuilding world has corrupted the mind to believe you need weights,protein,powders to attain a good/great physique,you dont,just like technology and everything else has corrupted our minds,its all a scam, just eat,lift the RIGHT way and do cardio I guarantee you will have a good physique after a good amount of time.

Jeepz

Lay off the salt
Daps
This is nutso. But then again, I've seen people come out of jail, ones without weight rooms, come out completely jacked. Don't underestimate the power of exercising with body weight.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is nutso. But then again, I've seen people come out of jail, ones without weight rooms, come out completely jacked. Don't underestimate the power of exercising with body weight.

Yup,my dawg did 6 years,4 of those years in places wit no weights, nikka came home looking like Captain America,he said pushups and pullups was the key,and all he ate was the prison food of course and commissary, no secrets,no tricks,people neglect bodyweight exercises, but not knowing those are the most beneficial.