First Takes Chris Russo's passionate speech on gun laws in Amerikkka :wow:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Sorry Russo. You aren't a foundational American. We aren't white Ireland Ireland or tea and crumpet Britain.

It's mental health and broken homes.

He's mad and don't care what needs to be done. He's emotional and not thinking a out root cause.
Shut up goofy

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Guns are the culture in this country so you may as well stop wasting brain cells trying to convince people to disarm and not excercise their rights.

If the age restriction needs to be raised to 21 for a decade that's fine but it still won't address the culture and won't stop someone from taking the firearm of someone who already owns one.

Shootings started like this at a specific point. Why not before? Use logic. Something happened in the culture of whites that is creating this new wave and that's what needs to be addressed.

Address the cultural root cause or nothing will get done. Over 100 million Adults aren't going to lay down and be penalized because of the actions of some kids if we are talking reduction of firearm availability, disarmament.
What are they gonna do? Shoot up something to maintain their weapons? :mjgrin:

If the government pulls up, not even 1% of them would utter a mumbling word, let alone buck. Can't act like of those 100 million, the majority aren't anything but p*ssy :camby:

Government should just take a stance but they're scared to lose their job.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Get real my guy and use logic for a second.

Theres mental health and broken homes everywhere. Yet this shyt only happens in amerikkka. Its the availability of guns. NOTHING else.

STOP running away from the issue because of your own politics. Enough.
Co-sign. I went to my local gum store and saw this:

LibertyGatlingCanister_01.jpg

It’s a 9mm Gatling gun. The only reason shyt like this exists is for mass slaughter.

And I’m trying to cop one before they’re outlawed :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What are they gonna do? Shoot up something to maintain their weapons? :mjgrin:

If the government pulls up, not even 1% of them would utter a mumbling word, let alone buck. Can't act like of those 100 million, the majority aren't anything but p*ssy :camby:

Government should just take a stance but they're scared to lose their job.
Use logic
Guns get banned
People get violent. Now you have to go potentially shoot up citizens over a handful of people

Then the government wins

O but wait now people are 3d printing guns and they're untraceable

Ok fine America will then start incarcerating millions of white boys.

Or, it'll just be the brothers getting sent to prison and whites will keep their guns.

You have any idea what America is? Life has to get very extreme to separate cultural foundations from the people.
It's not gonna happen