First Spielberg, and now Peter Jackson and two others rumored for the DCEU

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Not sure. but personally i wish they would just let Christopher Nolan run the whole show.

It needs to be an exec IMO - someone like Fiege who has the story laid out and refuses to let directors derail it for a cheap pop on some

tumblr_mpjbzy5nYe1r5o5cbo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Rushing is what some people were attacking them for before. Now they're taking their time and seeing how each does :yeshrug:Until filming is actually happening everything is merely rumors.
nothing wrong with rushing as long as u got the right people spear heading sh1t

rushing is only bad when u got dikheads running things, which is what they had

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He doesn't give a shyt about the super powered side of comic films which is why he dipped after Batman.
exactly, he's much more into the Shakespearean side of super heroes...they can't compete with marvel with the special effects and super power side of the game

he needs a psycho analyst and a sociologist to put his ish together...i like that.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
exactly, he's much more into the Shakespearean side of super heroes...they can't compete with marvel with the special effects and super power side of the game

he needs a psycho analyst and a sociologist to put his ish together...i like that.

A proper Green Lantern flick ala Empire Strikes Back or Rogue One or Superman vs Braniac on some Edge of Tomorrow/Interstellar would compete with anything Marvel put out.

And like someone mentioned....an Arkham flick border line "R" would be nuts.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
A proper Green Lantern flick ala Empire Strikes Back or Rogue One or Superman vs Braniac on some Edge of Tomorrow/Interstellar would compete with anything Marvel put out.

And like someone mentioned....an Arkham flick border line "R" would be nuts.
Nah...that's some DC nerd shyt that people don't care about...don't get me wrong tho...done right, it'll do numbers but not enough go gun for gun with Marvel... DC has to stay in their lane.

Nolan gave them the blueprint they should stick to more PG rated R type movies

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Cool to have big names on board, but I'd rather see them get directors making their name or who are experienced in a particular genre and turn them loose on their properties. James Wan seems like a smart pick and Patty Jenkins wasn't exactly a household name before WW. Ava is definitely on the come up too :ld:

I feel like they should just rock with cats like that as opposed to getting held hostage by one director's vision again. :ehh:
I’d rather we get more stand alone films with each one the result of a directors vision then an assembly line product made by committee :manny:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nah...that's some DC nerd shyt that people don't care about...don't get me wrong tho...done right, it'll do numbers but not enough go gun for gun with Marvel... DC has to stay in their lane.

That mentality is exactly why Snyder fukked it all up. He knew more than the "nerds".

Because Ant Man and a talking Racc00n were so marketable and non nerdish.

It's the way it should have been from the beginning with proper build up.

I'd have been there first day.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
it honestly shouldn't cost that much to get a "The Raid" style Batman film in Arkham Aslyum popping.

sh1t, All they need to hire those directors and stunt men, they could probably knock out a classic in a few months

throw Scarecrow in the mix for some CGI stuff

Mask of the Phantasm I'd be all in.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Just make good movies. That should be their lane. Stop worrying about it needs to be dark, or it needs to be like Nolan, or any of that shyt. Just make a good movie and the fans... and critics will come.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just make good movies. That should be their lane. Stop worrying about it needs to be dark, or it needs to be like Nolan, or any of that shyt. Just make a good movie and the fans... and critics will come.

That's what I keep trying to say each movie has its own tone

Find the character what made them popular what made them fun what made people fall in love with it

Fit the tone the scale and scope of the film find a director and actor and just make a good movie.

Of course Guardians of the Galaxy has a completely different tone than Black Panther you can't take a talking racc00n that seriously without interjecting some humor.

And keep away the Zack Snyder's of the world from these movies.

Batman is obviously supposed to have a completely different tone than a Superman movie and that's part of the problem it became a Frankenstein monster of competing visions all showing up in one movie.