First peak on the set of Star Wars Episode VII (Tatooine) :lawd: NO CG!

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Good to see practical effects. However bad this movie could be, it probably won't be as bad as the prequels, so for now I'm interested. I do wish they'd stop with Tatooine, though. Rumor has it that Boyega's character is a descendant of Obi Wan (I guess he had a secret affair with a Black woman when he was younger) and if so, he might have grown up there. Still, they need to show new planets. All these sprawling series have this problem where they want to keep everything local- everyone is closely related to everyone else, everything is personal, the same locations are visited again and again... it's boring.
Thank you breh, i'm glad somebody else see's what i'm saying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see practical effects. However bad this movie could be, it probably won't be as bad as the prequels, so for now I'm interested. I do wish they'd stop with Tatooine, though. Rumor has it that Boyega's character is a descendant of Obi Wan (I guess he had a secret affair with a Black woman when he was younger) and if so, he might have grown up there. Still, they need to show new planets. All these sprawling series have this problem where they want to keep everything local- everyone is closely related to everyone else, everything is personal, the same locations are visited again and again... it's boring.

Its called lack of creativity and they know they can cash out with star wars fans by keeping everything tied in

I mean why couldnt they just start from scratch instead continue a story that already had a conclusion

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, people will literally be beheaded if this movie is bad. I don't really think there is a chance in hell that this is going to be bad. We've seen one planet, god knows how many planets are going to be in the movie. I don't mind seeing a non-cgi Tatooine closer to the ones in the OG series and as you said, Boyega was probably born there.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
L4shcPt.png
a2souVg.png