First OnLive, now Stadia, Cloud gaming has been rejected by the people. It’s time to let it go

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:laff: but we were told by the moron @PS5 that cloud gaming was the future. One day someone in Calcutta can play Halo Infinite on their laptop in the sewer :mjlol:

I remember when physical games mattered so much a video like this truly shifted the tide of console gaming.

Today physical games are quickly approaching irrelevance.

Does Apple even mention the amount of songs they sell on the iTunes Music store or do they just talk about Apple Music?

A physical console could just as easily go by the wayside like physical games have. All the big 3 in consoles are invested in and support cloud gaming.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah meach having a titty attack right now because no one caring about all that cloud shyt.. LIKE WE TOLD HIM... :wow: :mjlol:

MS should focus on MAKING games instead of taking shortcuts and buying game companies to become a conglomerate... where's the fukking games???:dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:laff: but we were told by the moron @PS5 that cloud gaming was the future. One day someone in Calcutta can play Halo Infinite on their laptop in the sewer :mjlol:

nah meach having a titty attack right now because no one caring about all that cloud shyt.. LIKE WE TOLD HIM... :wow: :mjlol:

MS should focus on MAKING games instead of taking shortcuts and buying game companies to become a conglomerate... where's the fukking games???:dead:

XCloud next :mjlol:

So y’all gonna gonna go straight to Stan babble as if Sony wasn’t the first to get into cloud gaming and aren’t currently relying on it as a major part of their backwards compatibility strategy? :skip:

Those other services failed because they are cloud-only and lacked the same library that Xbox & PlayStation have. Stadia actually has near seamless input lag and can stream in 4K so the actual tech has been proven to work, but they had an extremely small library and were selling old games at full price with no exclusives, so of course it was gonna fail

PlayStation and Xbox giving you more ways to play your games is not a bad thing at all and being able to stream your games can come in handy in certain scenarios. Cloud gaming is not going anywhere

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is a complete lie. I have Stadia.

I beat Red Dead Redemption 2 & Cyberpunk on stadia. With a stable connection and using their wifi controller, I never had any input lag :hubie:

My tag on there is the same as my username and you can see for yourself that I used it a lot after it first came out. No way I’m playing those games like that if I had to deal with input lag, especially an FPS like cyberpunk

3-CF1-B58-A-77-B4-42-B9-BE59-5-E0568-EA165-E.jpg

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I haven’t used Stadia much but I got ShadowPC and have used GeForce Now and was satisfied with them…with the Steam Deck though I don’t see myself using either anymore

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I beat Red Dead Redemption 2 & Cyberpunk on stadia. With a stable connection and using their wifi controller, I never had any input lag :hubie:

My tag on there is the same as my username and you can see for yourself that I used it a lot after it first came out. No way I’m playing those games like that if I had to deal with input lag, especially an FPS like cyberpunk

3-CF1-B58-A-77-B4-42-B9-BE59-5-E0568-EA165-E.jpg

You most likely just didn't feel the input lag then, cause it's absolutely there. I'm running on fibre too.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You most likely just didn't feel the input lag then, cause it's absolutely there. I'm running on fibre too.

If the input lag is so low that I don’t notice for hundreds of hours across multiple games then that implies the tech behind it is solid :unimpressed:

I’ve played most of my yakuza 0 playthrough on xcloud and played a few hours of the first spiderman on PSNow as well. Stadia has much less input lag than both, to the point where you forget you’re streaming and it just feels like a regular game. The tech is there and will only get better over time as these companies invest more into it and optimize everything. Streaming taking over consoles completely is still a stretch but having the option to do both is nothing but a benefit to gamers