First official look at Pennywise The Dancing Clown from movie "IT"

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
'It' movie exclusive: Pennywise the Clown seen in terrifying first look
00002124511pennywise.jpg

Looks good, only gripe eyes need to be silver instead of orange.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why are they remaking this? Oh I forgot this is Hollywood that likes to remake everything.

This is not a remake,its a new and more accurate adaption of the book. Split in two movies. Everybody been asking for a new adaption of the book for years. One of the few adaptions that people been wanting to be made.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i wonder will they tie the movie in with the darktower film. For those that the know pennywise or "IT" species is from the mid world dimension which is the setting of the dark tower series.
If they tie Roland in this I'll lose it but damn near all of King's books can be connected to the Dark Tower. Always wondered if the lobstrosities were from the same dimension as the other poisonous bugs/monsters in The Mist. Pennywise's true form even looks like one of them.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If they tie Roland in this I'll lose it but damn near all of King's books can be connected to the Dark Tower. Always wondered if the lobstrosities were from the same dimension as the other poisonous bugs/monsters in The Mist. Pennywise's true form even looks like one of them.

idris as roland :banderas: