first movie that made you shed a tear

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
My mother made me watch this "I am sam" movie as a kid. It was about this retarded dude being left alone with a daughter he had with some hoe. The hoe didn't wanna take care of it and ditched him so the entire movie revolved around him struggling to take care of his daughter. fukk that movie and fukk my moms for making me watch it, shyt was depressing. :to:

oh shyt.

the pokemon movie when ash dies. pikachu tries to shock him back to life :mjcry:

fukk you breh :mjcry:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
My mother made me watch this "I am sam" movie as a kid. It was about this retarded dude being left alone with a daughter he had with some hoe. The hoe didn't wanna take care of it and ditched him so the entire movie revolved around him struggling to take care of his daughter. fukk that movie and fukk my moms for making me watch it, shyt was depressing. :to:

fukk you breh :mjcry:
Only negative is that Sean Penn went full retard in that movie.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tumblr_mdzctjnyvc1qbhmovo2_r3_400-do-you-think-the-tragic-loss-of-walt-s-mother-really-altered-the-path-of-disney-so-greatly-gif-134491.gif

:to:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
mine was the movie "glory" on the scene where the black troops were marching off to war and the kids stopped them. like they knew they was gonna die, but went anyways :mjcry: