First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

scrt

Pro
Daps
its a terrible investment when you can get these for $300 cheaper in a couple months :skip:

screenshot the receipt of your preorder :sas2:
these will be worth 700 in 2018 once lonzo wins mvp.. its gonna be some steph under armor shyt. im buying stocks already.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The shoe isn't great, but nowhere near as bad as I expected, so I guess kudos for exceeding expectation

The price?

:deadmanny:

The limited edition Jordan x Kaws were like 400 and that's insane, even for a shoe that fetches nearly 2,000 on the resell market.

These barely branded 2k level shoes costing 500 is as much of a joke as Lavar is.

1 step forwards, 2 steps back.

If they cost 150 I could imagine the amount of people who'd buy them just as a joke to clown on YouTube and shyt.

At this price, you're not even gonna get people to buy them ironically.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Probably why Nike went :gucci: when they saw the design Lavar walked into the meeting with.
the Balls' went simple and just copied Kobe's last 3 or 4 designs which are all pretty much the same
Even that symbol on the back looks like something you could add to the back of the current Kobes on NikeID
We need to see him really playing ball in them and see the shoes not falling apart

Last edited: