First Look at Derrick Rose Since Injury

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Exactly

THough doctors do try to rush you into putting weight on the leg as soon as possible after the surgery i dont expect him to walk without crutches for about 3 more weeks. I remember when i had my ACL surgery. getting that knee to bend again is the first challenge. Once you get that down it's all just a matter of strenghtening it and you're good.

The rest will be mostly mental. He has to build confidence in the knee again so he doesnt think about it when he jumps

Never had the surgery.

16 years later and SOHH's :hamster: is more reliable then my knee

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drose is literally leaving the hospital hours after ACL surgery... fukk u expect? :what:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never had the surgery.

16 years later and SOHH's :hamster: is more reliable then my knee

Sometimes you gotta have the surgery. My mustake was not listenning to my doctors.:sad:

I first hurt mine in November 2003. It was a partial tear so They sent me to therapy and told me not to play on it for at least 6 months. I didnt listen and went to play again 2 months later when it felt better and hurt it aggravated it. :sad: From that point on it was never the same and kept swelling up every now and then.

Then in 2006 (new years day too) i was playing and didnt even jump this time and felt something funny. Swelled up within 5 mins. Turns out it tore completely this time. Had to have surgery 3 weeks later.

After surgery it got much better but it will never be the same

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Nah fukk dat, If he was a real nikka as soon as he got outside, he shoulda threw dat walker in da bushes and DID DA DAYUM THANG:

[YOUTUBE]ZczejHLBaG4[/YOUTUBE]