First lady of Dipset Jha Jha could do 10 years in jail

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
she was always ugly...and she got caught with perscription pills...obviously blues. man i been telling yall the entire streets is on the roxis/opiates. the rap game is making it look cool. anyone active in the street right now know that the roxi's and H are pretty much moving more than weed. its RIDICULOUS. Take it from a dboy. i dont mean to brag or condone any of this street shyt but just informing the world.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
she was always ugly...and she got caught with perscription pills...obviously blues. man i been telling yall the entire streets is on the roxis/opiates. the rap game is making it look cool. anyone active in the street right now know that the roxi's and H are pretty much moving more than weed. its RIDICULOUS. Take it from a dboy. i dont mean to brag or condone any of this street shyt but just informing the world.

*sees username* :lolbron:

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac

How much u got a gram fo

flipn50

Pro
Daps

list.jpg

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Lol the coli buggin out

@pink_slime you need to chill bruh this a hip hop forum man idk what your talking about