First it was Venezuelans in Colorado, next it's gonna be Haitians in Ohio

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm not posting the shyt but I've seen some cacs online circulate that because of immigration in Springfield, Ohio shyt is on the downward slope because of Haitians

lemme get ahead of the bullshyt before the usually weirdos get to spreading more bullshyt

Daps
full

HYON

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thanks for posting this.

Take politics out for a second, and let's talk about what's happening.

Been tracking this story since I read about the Haitian driver going the wrong way on the road and causing the school bus accident that killed the child.

The specific complaints I read from the citizens at public meetings about behavior is consistent with the complaints people have made about mass migration of Haitians in other countries. The exact same comments, not adapting/conforming to the rules and standards of the new country.

My uncle who spent his adult life working abroad , moved back years ago and goes back and forth. He's observed and was alarmed by the exact same behavior that the Springfield people have complained about in public hearings.

Lowlife behavior. Enough members of the new group displays the behavior that the citizens associate that type of behavior with Haitians in general. And in turn want nothing to do with us and want us the fukk out.

My other Uncle who lived in the Bahamas before coming here told me that somr MFers were showing their asses and doing similar shyt back then.

Regular TPS migrants are always smeared by the lowest of the group. Those MFers were vagabon back home, and are just being who they naturally are.

The citizens of that town have every reason to be upset.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for posting this.

Take politics out for a second, and let's talk about what's happening.

Been tracking this story since I read about the Haitian driver going the wrong way on the road and causing the school bus accident that killed the child.

The specific complaints I read from the citizens at public meetings about behavior is consistent with the complaints people have made about mass migration of Haitians in other countries. The exact same comments, not adapting/conforming to the rules and standards of the new country.

My uncle who spent his adult life working abroad , moved back years ago and goes back and forth. He's observed and was alarmed by the exact same behavior that the Springfield people have complained about in public hearings.

Lowlife behavior. Enough members of the new group displays the behavior that the citizens associate that type of behavior with Haitians in general. And in turn want nothing to do with us and want us the fukk out.

My other Uncle who lived in the Bahamas before coming here told me that somr MFers were showing their asses and doing similar shyt back then.

Regular TPS migrants are always smeared by the lowest of the group. Those MFers were vagabon back home, and are just being who they naturally are.

The citizens of that town have every reason to be upset.
Word?

:mjpls:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol lowkey that article shytted on local cacs so bad basically calling them lazy addicts who can’t pay rent
Funny how Indiana and Ohio and some of the fastest growing hatian populations in The country coupled with massive opioid addiction problems.

Yet they wanna blame the hatians for fukkin their communities up :mjpls: