I think I'll stick with the GOAT headphones:

Sony_MDR_7506_MDR_7506_Headphone_49510.jpg
:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Looks great but no need to update my old ass QC-35s…still working like new.
That slider was the killer for me.. Had to dumb those shyts because eventually they turn on by themselves....

Now I see the xm5's will have a slider.. "It is also interesting that the on/off switch is now a slider, at least the render suggests this. The "Custom" button has now been renamed to NC/Ambient but still sits in the same place."

Hell no... I'll stick with the 4's.. fukk a slider.. Just something to break

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
do you still have the earbuds?
Yeah I still got the WFXM4s. I used those alot when I was in San Diego and on the plane. Best noise canceling ear Buds I've ever used. But the Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 I got for $65 two weeks ago on walmart.com are excellent...sound great and have great battery life too.

QC45s have sound leakage if you blast them up but the noise canceling is top tier and they are very comfortable...wore them for hours on end. Battery life is mighty as well. Wear them everyday.

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I was originally pissed because I just bought the XM4s for me and my girl, but after seeing the XM5s, I'm good for now. Seems like the only thing you're getting is a sleeker design, better noise cancelling and a higher cost.

The no folding is a minor gripe, as I have them around my next mostly anyway.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was originally pissed because I just bought the XM4s for me and my girl, but after seeing the XM5s, I'm good for now. Seems like the only thing you're getting is a sleeker design, better noise cancelling and a higher cost.

The no folding is a minor gripe, as I have them around my next mostly anyway.
Much better phone calls...and better comfort apparently.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I’m thinking about ordering these. I have the Sony WHCH710N Noise Cancelling Headphones, and they are…not great. The noise cancelling is fine. Its just that the Bluetooth isn’t good and they’re always disconnecting and reconnecting. Then sometimes, when they are connected, the sound just stops. I’m not looking forward to paying over $400 for headphones, but, you get what you pay for, I guess…