First Herman Cain, now KingFace is in a Coma

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Oh the irony :skip: at the 3 minute mark he complains about Black people being beggars always having our hands out.

Oh, that was different.

2b9pna.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fool. Shows how much you know. I DID vote for Bernie in the Dem primary. I almost didn't because of his answers on Reparation but ultimately I did as a protest vote against Biden.
I was riding hard with Bernie in 2016 but at this time ADOS comes first.

Bernie was silent on this for some reason.

Vermont’s only black female state representative resigns after racial harassment, threats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...threats/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a450cf7a5128
If you say so cocksucker :coffee:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I’ve seen this c00n posted on here before. He was begging for money then too. He was tryna be a “MAGAthug” with do rags on and cussing and he was crying talmbout nobody was giving him donations. Cacs ain’t tryna give money like that to a breh that’s on that shyt regardless. His c00ning ain’t pay like he thought it would. fukk this clown

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
He wanna ask for 100k but won't say what's actually wrong :bryan: GTFOH.

"With no certainty of what tomorrow brings, Our goal is to offset medical expenses, future rehabilitation expenses, family support, and also continuing the DAD program!"

This sounds like a true money grab.

& the wall behind him doesn't look like a modern ICU wall, and im a bit confused abiut the mask he wearing too. Lol. Other healthcare peeps plz correct me if I'm wrong. Lol. :bryan:

This dude FOS.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Yeah he got that Rona :francis:. That exactly why he's not saying what it is because he probably was saying it was fake and all that other dumb sambo shyt he was buck dancing to. The ancestors is making sure these Sambos getting theirs for talking down to black people and being sellouts.:blessed: You've been warned :ufdup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How many times I got to tell you to stay off my dikk!!!

Obamacare is fukking trash and is not the solution this country needs. It's a weak ass half-measure totally symbollic of Obama's weak ass terms.

M4A/REAL Universal Healthcare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trash ass giveaway to Insurance Co's aka Obamacare
A weak ass half measure that cut the uninsured rate amongst black people by 50% and saved countless lives. Stop it fam.