First Herman Cain, now KingFace is in a Coma

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
No love for c00ns hopefully he hi fives Herman Cain soon..Probably scamming since the Maga c00n playing field has gotten overpopulated and donations might not be hitting the same
he wasn't scamming :ehh: I was wrong. He's all yours Herm
giphy.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
@Guvnor yo wtf??:gucci:
King face is dead?:gucci:

Breh what's really going on what did he have?
shyt sad as fukk breh.

Some latina chick got on youtube and said he had Aids and knowingly gave it to women but others are saying a condition known as sepasis killed him and she is a liar but I don't really know. I just find it stranger she decided to come out with her story when he was in a coma dying and I haven't seen any other women come forward yet.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
shyt sad as fukk breh.

Some latina chick got on youtube and said he had Aids and knowingly gave it to women but others are saying a condition known as sepasis killed him and she is a liar but I don't really know. I just find it stranger she decided to come out with her story when he was in a coma dying and I haven't seen any other women come forward yet.
Yea Face is the only dude I really don't care about being a Trump supporter because it's been about clout/status the whole time for him.

He worked his ass off for that clout and he got it.

I have to salute that.

RIP

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when black men do things for money that goes against your soul. If you are truly a demon and don't know any better,you are probably safe. But when you know better and go against your own thoughts,the universe will make you pay a price. I would have expected suicide,but perhaps the universe knew he would never go through with that and had to get him out of here. R.I.P start back at go and do not collect 200$