First Full Look at Amazon's The Tick

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure how i felt about this lol. I was intrigued as hell watching it and loved what he's doing with the characters but it's going to take some getting used to tonally and where they're going with the story. I'd definitely be down for more but I'm not sure it'd be appointment television
I don't think I ever finished the pilot but i watched about half of it after watching the jean claude van damme joint and it was far better than I expected it to be.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its out

Anybody watch it yet

I'll check out a few episodes later but im playing Madden right now

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I saw the first episode of the 90s cartoon. Funny as hell one of those epic pilots you never forget, but never watched it again.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm at the start of the 4th episode now. I don't know if its just me, but I think this show got A LOT funnier since the original pilot. Maybe I'm thinking this just because of the novelty of the whole thing, but based on what I've seen so far its possible that this might be the funniest show of the season to me.
-Overkill: It's time for a real rain to come to wash all this scum off the street!
-AI assistant: "Travis Bickle....Taxi Driver!
-Overkill: ....Shut the fukk up!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wasn't bad, but why the hell did it stop at 6? that's it? normally i whine about too many episodes. this show felt like it took 2 hours to watch.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
wasn't bad, but why the hell did it stop at 6? that's it? normally i whine about too many episodes. this show felt like it took 2 hours to watch.

Yeah, six episodes at less than 30min each means that the entire season was shorter than "Watchmen" or "Batman vs. Superman". When they yelled out "Cliffhanger!", I was thinking "Isn't there one more episode?" :wtf::mjlol:

I guess they didn't want to be "low budget", but they didn't want to commit a lot of money either.

When they mentioned "AEGIS" I did a little bit of a double-take, because for a second I got that confused with ARGUS from the DC/Arrowverse.

AEGIS is basically ARGUS or SHIELD, after they stopped caring about anything and turned into the DMV:

AEGIS - HOME