Fireworks Unappreciation Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s for the kids.Y’all don’t have any memories of shooting fireworks when you were younger?

When I was 7 I was watching the news with my mom and saw a story of a kid who's face melted playing with fireworks. Actually showed the kids face too. Pretty much did it for me right there.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s for the kids.Y’all don’t have any memories of shooting fireworks when you were younger?
Not the shyt they be doing now. nikkas legit be having professional grade fireworks. Let alone the shyt that’s just explosives…I don’t get that at all, you ain’t getting no effect, just blowing shyt up.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Just let off a few warning shots

Belly on full

Bout to detail the whip and park it in the garage and then it's gone be bout time to blow this bytch down
Get ya license like an hour class I think and I'll buy these for you on the house bro

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Explosives are dope. I remember the time my crazy ass Vietnam uncle let me toss a grenade on our hand. Plus people are pyros too
I was military, seen a lot of shyt shoot off and blow up

Again, I dont understand the infatuation people have with them. Especially from people who never been around real ones

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I was military, seen a lot of shyt shoot off and blow up

Again, I dont understand the infatuation people have with them. Especially from people who never been around real ones
I'm aware of your service record and I worked with some vets doing art therapy for a lil bit, so. Im hip on why you would fukk with them and I don't blame you at all.

It's just the thing about Humans loving danger.

I know a breh who did 3 tours in Afghanistan and he is an adrenaline junkee who can't get a rush unless he is putting his life on the line. Like sky diving and base jumping.

The human mind has no rhyme or reason. And I'm glad you made it back too G:salute:always love and respect Black GIs