Fire, Water, Earth or Air: Which tribe you rolling with?

??

• Water

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Fire

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Earth

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Air

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one man has ever flew' and blood bending is so rare that its considered a myth....and yall just think yall goin to be the one huh?:martin:. Im goin fire..even the most Mundane Average fire benders catch wreck!:whoo:
Bloodbending wasn't rare it was illegal so most people never tried it. The broad that invented it was just a low level bender who got that work from Katara who only knew it existed for a few hours. Amon and his fam got nice with it by practicing not because they were born special.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bloodbending wasn't rare it was illegal so most people never tried it. The broad that invented it was just a low level bender who got that work from Katara who only knew it existed for a few hours. Amon and his fam got nice with it by practicing not because they were born special.

It is rare.

Hama and Katara could only do it during the full moon.

Amon, his pops and his brother are the only known people who can bloodbend at any time. It was hereditary.

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Earth.

Let me learn how to metalbend in today's society, I can do some damage. Bloodbending is cool, but practically I probably wouldn't be able to do it. Like dude above said, only Hama and Katara were able to do it, the former took years to learn and the latter is just an insanely strong water bender. And both could only do it in a full moon, Amon an nem were just genetically inclined to pull it off. I don't have the dedication to practice some shyt like that xD. Though Water's healing abilities can probably come to use should I do something stupid as hell.

Metal bending on the other hand, Toph Beifong made it insanely easy for damn near anyone who is an Earthbender to learn. Korra's constant L taking ass learned, and if Bolin let Su teach him he probably could've learned to, but luckily he learned Lavabending (which is also pretty fukking nifty).

After Earth would probably be Fire. If anything, just to be able to turn my hands into rockets and fly like Iroh II did. Also, I'm a huge Raiden (Mortal Kombat) stan, so Lightning bending >>>

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Zaheer the gawd:banderas:
I may be leaning more towards water though Amon. Blood Bending:demonic:
Though earth bending with enough focus can create magma and manipulate that:damn::lawd:! Airbending though you can suck the very air out of someone's lungs...and choke them with it:demonic:
:patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
Earth on a high enough scale would be able to create earthquakes.

Just think about it

Enemy army that out numbers earth nation army - ::win:

all of a sudden a huge landslide or earthqauke takes out half the army

kM_lPhzP_400x400.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Only one man has ever flew' and blood bending is so rare that its considered a myth....and yall just think yall goin to be the one huh?:martin:. Im goin fire..even the most Mundane Average fire benders catch wreck!:whoo:
Was never a myth, like breh said it was outlawed...
Y'all nikkas know what the fukk you can do if you control air:wow:.
Y'all playing games while I'm snatching the air outcha lungs :demonic:
Breh the only thing saved Aang was avatar state, that entire room was put down by Yakon in seconds, coulda killed them all if he wanted... You aint snachin air outta shyt from the fetal position... With his mind... He bent people he wasnt even lookin at...
It is rare.
Hama and Katara could only do it during the full moon.
Amon, his pops and his brother are the only known people who can bloodbend at any time. It was hereditary.
Again it was illegal... I own the entire series... It never once says nobody else was capable... He says they come from the most powerful bloodline to do it... He TAUGHT them how to do it... It says nowhere in Korra it was hereditary, he TRAINED them out the FullMoon weakness... Look at Toph teaching metal bending, not hereditary... Lava, not hereditay, lightning, hereditary... Flying, not hereditary...

What series you saw... All the most powerful bending was skill, practice & potential...

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Again it was illegal... I own the entire series... It never once says nobody else was capable... He says they come from the most powerful bloodline to do it... He TAUGHT them how to do it... It says nowhere in Korra it was hereditary, he TRAINED them out the FullMoon weakness... Look at Toph teaching metal bending, not hereditary... Lava, not hereditay, lightning, hereditary... Flying, not hereditary...

What series you saw... All the most powerful bending was skill, practice & potential...

There are only 5 blood benders that we know of.

2 could only do it during the full moon and the 3 who could do it at any time were related.

You can say that any waterbender could learn to bend during the day with practice, but that's pure speculation.

By your logic Hama should've been able to bloodbend without a full moon considering the rigorous training she did.

He says they come from the most powerful bloodline to do it

If anything this supports my argument.

He TAUGHT them how to do it... It says nowhere in Korra it was hereditary, he TRAINED them out the FullMoon weakness.

Them being taught the technique does not in anyway exclude a hereditary component.

Was never a myth, like breh said it was outlawed...

Katara is the one who got bloodbending outlawed. Before her it wasn't even acknowledged as a real form of bending.

Also there are only two lava benders ever. Bolin may/may not be related to that red lotus cat but it's obviously an extremely rare form of bending.

I don't think it's as simple as comparing it to metalbending or lighting in terms of being a learn-able technique because you can do the opposite and hold it next to Sparky Sparky Boom Man's form of firebending, which is extremely rare and seems to be something you're born with.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
2 could only do it during the full moon and the 3 who could do it at any time were related.
You can say that any waterbender could learn to bend during the day with practice, but that's pure speculation.
By your logic Hama should've been able to bloodbend without a full moon considering the rigorous training she did.
Them being taught the technique does not in anyway exclude a hereditary component.

Katara is the one who got bloodbending outlawed. Before her it wasn't even acknowledged as a real form of bending.

Also there are only two lava benders ever. Bolin may/may not be related to that red lotus cat but it's obviously an extremely rare form of bending.
I don't think it's as simple as comparing it to metalbending or lighting in terms of being a learn-able technique because you can do the opposite and hold it next to Sparky Sparky Boom Man's form of firebending, which is extremely rare and seems to be something you're born with.

1: Bloodbending wasnt a long myth, nobody knew it existed... I know Katara got it outlawed, Yakon straight says it so it went into hiding... It was proven & like you said outlawed... Yakon does it psychically, & he taught them with no bending of his own... He specifically brought them out there for months to learn it... I never said any old bender could do it but its never revealed where he learned it & says Amon had it masterd at 14, a prodigy... You support MY claim... 2 other non-related benders could do it, just not as good... If they trained under Yakon I believe they coulda got on that level...

2: Did you miss where I said potential??? Toph was the only metal bender, thought impossible, now you got a police force of people not related to her... Mako aint related to Azula & shoot lightning... Gazon aint related to Bolin & both do lava... Aang daughter & water armed chick aint related & both do water shyt similar...

You aint seen the numerous examples of people being taught these "rare" techniques??? If not, its potential...

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Hama came up with it she was in prison living off just enough food and water to keep her alive, she needed the full moon boost to do it because she was so weak. By the time she got out she was old and too weak to do it any other time. Katara only did it twice and it just happened to be a full moon both times but that doesn't mean she couldn't do it without the full moon if she practiced. She was able to learn it in less than a day and pull it out when she was pissed without practice, with practice who knows how good she could have been with it. While it's not shown other people were probably blood benders at some point or there would be no reason for a law against it. You don't make a law against something when you are the only person not in prison who can do it.