Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Fuk Hawkins. I don't trust that bum. The only situation I want him in is when we're getting blown out and need someone to eat up innings or if we're up 10+. Motherfukers are hitting .300+ on him and after last night it's probably closer to .333 :wow:

It'll be interesting to see how we manage the bullpen today with the double header and Stroman starting the second game. You gotta figure Stroman's gonna be on some sort of a pitch count so the pen is probably gonna have to do work that second game. And then we still got a huge game tomorrow to finish this series :whew: with Hutch on the mound :lupe:

Upshall

Pro
Daps
buerhle is done

resign price and estrada

price, stroman,dikkey, estrada,hutch

What have we learned in the past seven days? Hutch can't pitch on the road or from behind, and Buehrle is done. Buehrle should be rested until the playoffs (at least). Hutch should only pitch at home the rest of the season--let him work out his road woes next year.

I think dikkey is a free agent after the season too right? Price needs to be our focus but even with Price - Stroman - ? - Estrada - Hutch that's a solid starting 5 for next year. Hope dikkey comes back but who knows how much he wants, gotta see if there's money left over after we (hopefully) pay Price. Hutch is still young and has a lot of experience so him at the end of the rotation doesn't bother me at all. Hopefully he gets better on the road next year.

Martin finally breaking out of his slump? Only 3 back of the Royals.

This guy's gonna hit 20 jacks this year :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think dikkey is a free agent after the season too right? Price needs to be our focus but even with Price - Stroman - ? - Estrada - Hutch that's a solid starting 5 for next year. Hope dikkey comes back but who knows how much he wants, gotta see if there's money left over after we (hopefully) pay Price. Hutch is still young and has a lot of experience so him at the end of the rotation doesn't bother me at all. Hopefully he gets better on the road next year.

This guy's gonna hit 20 jacks this year :lolbron:

we have a team option on dikkey for like ten mill
2015 Contract Status: Signed, 5 yrs/$37.5M (11-15) & 16 team option (details) [

id let buerhle go hes done

price stroman dikkey estrada hutch at the 5 isnt that bad

Upshall

Pro
Daps
we have a team option on dikkey for like ten mill
2015 Contract Status: Signed, 5 yrs/$37.5M (11-15) & 16 team option (details) [

id let buerhle go hes done

price stroman dikkey estrada hutch at the 5 isnt that bad

Forgot about the option. I'd pick that shyt up and we all know knuckle ballers age like fine wine. If you asked me early this season I'd want Buerhle back in a heart beat. But fukk no way that guy lasts another season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Forgot about the option. I'd pick that shyt up and we all know knuckle ballers age like fine wine. If you asked me early this season I'd want Buerhle back in a heart beat. But fukk no way that guy lasts another season.

yeah hes done
letting him go and resigning price and estrada should be key

romero 8 mill gone, buerhle 18 mill gone, plus they saved money last year not resiging melky