Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jays need to resign price and Estrada pick up dikkeys option.

Bring back buerhle if he accepts like 10-11 mill

Price, stroman, dikkey, Estrada hutch

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Donaldson wasn't even that old and still had years of being cheap yet.

As soon as the trade was met I knew it was highway robberu

They're going to have to make a moneyball 2 that shows Billy Beane's decline. Final shot of the movie can be AA calling and asking about Donaldson. Fade to black.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
How was it

Price cost for ticket ?

I'm thinking of going and catching a game

It was good. We had seats along the 3rd base line in the 5th row. They got out to the early lead and coasted. Crowd was into it more than I've seen in a while.

I didn't pay so I dunno what it cost. Got invited out by a work contact.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Has there ever in any sport a player traded that became MVP that very next season with his new team ?

Interesting question, so I had to do some research.

In basketball, Charles Barkley won the MVP after getting traded from the 76ers. Kareem after he was traded from the Bucks to the Lakers.

In hockey, Mark Messier was traded after the 1991 season and then won the 1992 MVP. Joe Thornton was traded in-season and won the MVP in 2006.

There might be others, but I didn't want to spend too much time. But it's very rare.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tulo needs to be dropped to 9th in the order....this guys bat has been shytty for a good minute now,hes turned into a strike out king.

Honestly wtf happened to his bat,chases so many horrible 2 strike pitches...

I almost dont want this team to get the bases loaded...this team outside of a EE grandslam has been awful with the bases loaded....for a team supposedly this good offensively,how many times in the last 2 weeks have they left them full with under 2 outs and not brought in a single run...

When you need a hit i dont want Martin,Tulo or Smoak anywhere near the batters box...

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Stroman struggling quite a bit in his AAA start today. Typical media gettin waaaay ahead of themselves on a guy that hasn't been on a MLB mound in a year.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Get buerhle the fukk outta there before he completely blows this game...Hes got no velocity and hes not hitting the corners,hes tossing low 80s junk over the plate....:camby:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
God I hate Pillar. Think's he can do it all. Stay in your lane, your a platoon outfielder who got lucky with tv dives.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Get buerhle the fukk outta there before he completely blows this game...Hes got no velocity and hes not hitting the corners,hes tossing low 80s junk over the plate....:camby:

He's :flabbynsick:. Thank god him and dikkey are gone after this season.