Supporter
Daps
In case my boys didn't see it in the Price thread

ColossalAridKodiakbear.gif

We comin :russ:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Great win yesterday, Jays almost got a wildcard spot already. Price trade was a gamble, but Tulowitzki & Revere setup the Jays to be good next year too.

Probably lose Price and one of dikkey or Buerhle next year but add Stroman. Pompey or another hitter will get moved to clear a spot and get another pitcher next year. Should win one championship at least. How did they get Donaldson AND Tulowitzki. Crazy year.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Great win yesterday, Jays almost got a wildcard spot already. Price trade was a gamble, but Tulowitzki & Revere setup the Jays to be good next year too.

Probably lose Price and one of dikkey or Buerhle next year but add Stroman. Pompey or another hitter will get moved to clear a spot and get another pitcher next year. Should win one championship at least. How did they get Donaldson AND Tulowitzki. Crazy year.
first back to back champs since the Yanks 15 years ago :whew::wow:

we comin

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I really really want to keep Price. Why are yall so adamant that he wont stay or we cant bring him back :sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I really really want to keep Price. Why are yall so adamant that he wont stay or we cant bring him back :sadcam:

well people say he won't because the jays had that max 5 year contract policy, but that was paul beeston and hes gone this year.

ricky romero is off the books this year, and dikkey and buerle contracts are almost done.

I hope rogers resign him, i mean they are paying buerhle 19 mill a year, pay price his 24-25 mill

price,dikkey,buerhle,stroman, estrada

I might even go to a game this year, jays only 2 back of the wildcard and 6 back of the yankees.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well people say he won't because the jays had that max 5 year contract policy, but that was paul beeston and hes gone this year.

ricky romero is off the books this year, and dikkey and buerle contracts are almost done.

I hope rogers resign him, i mean they are paying buerhle 19 mill a year, pay price his 24-25 mill

price,dikkey,buerhle,stroman, estrada

I might even go to a game this year, jays only 2 back of the wildcard and 6 back of the yankees.
i went to a game on Monday

We were up 2-0 ....then the Phillies scored 3 in an inning and won

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the jays can resign price, i mean thhankfully they didn;t resign melky last year because pillar is putting up the same stats melky is in chicago at the fraction of the cost. The devon travis trade was highway robbery, and the jays are set in the infield.

I'd trade bautistia or edwin and throw them $$$ at price.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
that is fukking comedy

havent been in the playoffs since '93 :mjlol:

:whew:

If you ask ANY team that hasn't won the WS in recent time or at all if they would trade 25 years of mediocrity for 1 world series they would say yes. We won back to back. Something only the Yankees were.able to accomplish in recent times.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
My #1 piece of wekend p*ssy asked what could possibly be so important that I can't fukk her this afternoon

:mjlol: