Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they comeback.

Just move the rays in montreal. They will be easily the 2nd most popular team in Montreal behind the Habs. I see expos snapback, tshirts, hats, jackets a lot there, for 4-5 years.

I mean Pedro Martinez probably one of the GOAT pitchers in baseball from 1995-2006 was drafted by the Expos...expos knew how to draft elite talent back then but they were severely limited by lack of budget and them being in a small market. Expos were basically a farm team for the Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Tigers, Giants, etc,

Cliff Floyd, Larry Walker, etc. They always had good eyes for talent. There's tons of Expos nostalgia in Montreal but they need a new stadium and seeing their municipal problems that would take tons of political will. The Big O is a crumbling dump.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:dead: At this season thread being 1 page long before August !

:dead: At this thread count going up x4 these past 2 weeks

:dead: At thread starter being he creator of the "baseball is dying brehs" thread

This is an example of bandwagon fans brehs:sas2:

Stankee bandwagon gonna be alot lighter after this series mufukka :umad:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Trying not to get excited again after that 2013 flop but it's hard not to :mjcry:.

Seeing the Dome consistently packed, averaging damn near 40k since the trades :mjcry:

Can it be :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Waiting for the game to start 7 beers deep already
image.png

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to the game tonight brahs..... Took everything in new not to throw these free tickets on kijiji for a quick $400 but I'm on that Jay train

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Going to the game tonight brahs..... Took everything in new not to throw these free tickets on kijiji for a quick $400 but I'm on that Jay train

Damn B id sell hit up a bar...

Fukk a 13dollar bud light with menthol gimme a guiness drought :ahh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dont get it..if an outfielder plays the ball or it hits off his glove in foul ground and it bounces foul is that not a fair ball ??

I thought it was,then why didnt Gibbons dumb ass challenge that Tulo out...CLEARLY off the RF glove...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I dont get it..if an outfielder plays the ball or it hits off his glove in foul ground and it bounces foul is that not a fair ball ??

I thought it was,then why didnt Gibbons dumb ass challenge that Tulo out...CLEARLY off the RF glove...
Contact in fair bounds dictates fair ball. Didn't see the play, but if he touches in bounds and it goes foul, should be a fair ball :manny:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Contact in fair bounds dictates fair ball. Didn't see the play, but if he touches in bounds and it goes foul, should be a fair ball :manny:

He was standing in fair ground but his glove made contact in foul ground,but he it touched off his glove before hitting the ground...

I always thought the rule was if you touch it in foul territory it becomes a live ball...