Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:wtf::mjlol:

Fight is barely better than original Obi Wan vs Vader

MJj8GV.gif

Rey vs Finn is even worse. People complain about a few lines of midichlorians but will accept that Rey Sue can just close her eyes for a sec and magically whoop a trained Jedi's ass

QuiGon a Jedi Mastertried that shyt and Maul the Sith apprentice still ganked him :pachaha:

And fukk that "but he was hurt" shyt he was whooping her ass. Unless JJ wanted to show that Kylo was a beeyatch those fights were asscheeks.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
You WOULD champion the the fight where the mediocre black male is defeated wouldn't you:stopitslime:

His fight against Stormtrooper #37479 is GOAT :troll:

I completely forgot Rey beats his ass in the beginning too and BB8 gets a few licks in :francis:

Plus that alien would've eaten him on the ship :francis:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
You WOULD champion the the fight where the mediocre black male is defeated wouldn't you:stopitslime:
You're simply hypercritical of Finn because he doesn't fit your black hero fantasies and sadly is second to the white protagonist (I didn't want one to stand above the other) importance wise and ignore all the great stuff he did:yeshrug:
Lol my favorite Character in Game of Thrones/asoiaf/fiction as a whole is Theon Greyjoy and my favorite character in a manga I read is a white guy who's literally done nothing fight wise except get one shotted and fail at life in general, and this is a trend that continues:manny:
Nothing to do with him being black.
Anyways Finn is nowhere near those to incompetence wise, he showed heart, skill, intelligence, and stood up against a sith as a non jedi which he was only able to do because of his melee skill from training.
Finns the best :blessed:
Breaking out of your Stormtrooper programming and not killing innocents:whew:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
People complain about a few lines of midichlorians but will accept that Rey Sue can just close her eyes for a sec and magically whoop a trained Jedi's ass.

Goddamn right :lawd:

*Looks at the title for Episode 7
*re-watches the scene where Rey finds Anakin's lightsaber
*re-watches the OT

Midichlrorians :pacspit:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

*re-watches the OT

All is as the Force wills it :lawd:
People just dumb and angry. If they were in Finn's position they would have killed the citizens of jakku cuz they didn't want smoke with Kylo or Phasma. Imagine keyboard warriors having nuts :russ:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

*re-watches the OT

You realise that her arc making any sense now relies solely on midichlorians, since TRAINING and TIME have been thrown out of the window when it comes to her abilities.

That ONLY makes sense if somehow the force favors her over others, which comes back to midichlorians.

+the OT established that blood mattered. "The force is strong in my family", "the emperor knew as I did that if Vader were to have any offspring" + Yoda/Obi and finally Vader planning to use Leia as well.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You realise that her arc making any sense now relies solely on midichlorians, since TRAINING and TIME have been thrown out of the window when it comes to her abilities.

That ONLY makes sense if somehow the force favors her over others, which comes back to midichlorians.

+the OT established that blood mattered. "The force is strong in my family", "the emperor knew as I did that if Vader were to have any offspring" + Yoda/Obi and finally Vader planning to use Leia as well.

Hereditary stuff was fine, and it was understood that some people had "more" than others. It didn't need to be boiled down to a goddamn blood Force Test just to show that Anakin was Space Jesus