Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I would smash for the cred :yeshrug:she’s attractive but shes not top tier
1qxwcdm6fzr71.jpg

mZXCC_CGJGaN5yUrpf9YB-_cT0WD_tbUE5IE6YE-4vI.jpg

dnv7l6um7g341.jpg

yks0ii7j1zk51.jpg

Last edited:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
I can't lie, I was thirsting a lil bit especially after the thong picture but I started to go through her IG and I realized this is just a plain white woman who's aging okay.

But it's kind of like the AOC appeal, the fact that she's an okay-looking, fit woman that's a politician puts her in this strange category that elevates her above what she should be. She looks too good to be a politician and that makes her kinda sexy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I can't lie, I was thirsting a lil bit especially after the thong picture but I started to go through her IG and I realized this is just a plain white woman who's aging okay.

But it's kind of like the AOC appeal, the fact that she's an okay-looking, fit woman that's a politician puts her in this strange category that elevates her above what she should be. She looks too good to be a politician and that makes her kinda sexy.
This is it.

The same as woman you work or go to school with becoming more attractive over time.

Daps

AOC looks far better than this woman.

:comeon: