Finishers in Wrestling

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Don't even get me started on the superkicks

Young bucks and the Usos gotta have a talking to about this shyt
USOs execute it right because it's followed by a frog splash or its enough to devastate an opponent to a 2.5 second kick out.

Don't get me started on the young cucks. Them nıggas is so teeny tiny and spam the fụck out of it with the obvious leg slaps and fake sneaker head shıt. I really wanna kick the shıt outta them nıggas in the face, no leg slapping.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
USOs execute it right because it's followed by a frog splash or its enough to devastate an opponent to a 2.5 second kick out.

Don't get me started on the young cucks. Them nıggas is so teeny tiny and spam the fụck out of it with the obvious leg slaps and fake sneaker head shıt. I really wanna kick the shıt outta them nıggas in the face, no leg slapping.
Or the Usos follow up a super kick with 20 more super kicks...

Alaskan
Daps
I think that wrestlers should incorporate different variations of their finishers.

Thus is what I LOVED about DDP at his peak, dude had SO many ways to set up/hit the cutter. Even in WCW revenge he's got 3, 4 if you count the reverse suplex that's basically a cutter.

Alaskan
Daps
No, but Deaner executed the move nicely. If you notice, he used real-world logic and avoided putting himself through the dangerous table.

I thought he rotated the guy taking the move too far, legit burning hammer should be bringing dudes down directly on the top of their head.