Finished Heavy Rain....

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I hated that guy too for most of the game
- i always wanted to see what would happen if u replayed it and let him die earlier in the game :mjlit:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I fukks with Heavy Rain, i ended up getting all the ideal outcomes and ending on the first playthrough. That part where Ethan is crawling through the sewer filled with broken glass in the dark :lupe::lupe::lupe: I lucked out on that one.

I missed one button prompt from getting perfect during that mansion shootout :shaq2:

The lady reporter kept ending up in fukked situations :damn:, that fukking doctor :damn: The DLC mission with the dead bodies as mannequins and he hunts you in the house :damn::damn:

I dont watch scary movies or thrillers so the "generic" story was interesting to me

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
great game:ehh::ehh:
Just finished it last night. Was on hour 8 and just went ahead and finished the last two hours. shyt got real demonic at the end.

Ended up with Matt, Jessica and that older dude with the mullet getting killed, oh and Sarah? Whatever her name is... played by Haiden Penneterie

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It was boring until I found out who was the killer, all I gotta say is fucc him, the whole game he was the most normal person (I guess that should've been the clue)

Ethan literally went out like John Marston in the end, damn near identically.

:mjcry:

Fucc the Origami Killer and fucc Blake :pacspit:
I feel like no matter what thread it is or what game's being discussed I see you talking about Red Dead :mjlol:

That game really has a hold on you huh?